House Warming.

When I was fully moved into the other apartment, they boys wanted to throw me a party, a house warmer party, and there was only one rule.

Ashley wasn't invited, I'd like to take credit for creating that rule, but really it was Louis' idea.

"WELCOME HOME!" Louis and harry yelled as Liam and I entered into the apartment, a few days after all of my things had settled in. The two of them were wearing only boxers, and had party streamers and balloons all over the living room and kitchen.

"Come here!' i laughed and hugged them both at once, their musclier bodies, pressed against mine, alot of girls would kill to be in that position, having a half naked Harry Styles rubbing his body up against mine, and the apple of my eye on the other side of me.

"Stop checking my boyfriend out!" Louis fake scolded me.

Harry winked and started to hug and kiss Lou all over his bare skin.

"That's enough!" Liam interrupted before I could, call me silly but yes I do get jealous of their bromance sometimes.

"Let's get this party started!" Niall piped up with a cute excited look on his face.

"I'm all for that but just excuse me for a sec" I said before bolting towards the bathroom, this pregnancy thing is driving me insane! I'm always tired, and always needing the bathroom.

"Ew is she going to chuck up?" I could hear Harry asking

"No um I think she's gone to relieve herself" Louis told him quietly, although I could still hear their conversation.

It was so blooming embarrassing after all they were discussing the fact that I was in there peeing!

When i had finished, I washed my hands and returned to the living room, the lads were all sitting around on the lounges.

"Now can we eat?" I asked, felling the hunger pains from my stomach.

"Amen" Niall chorused.

"Did somebody say party?" Louis asked, and ran into the kitchen; we all thought he had gone mad until he came running back with a cake which he placed on the coffee table right in the middle of the room.

"Did you make this yourself?" I asked him, admiring the delicious looking dessert in front of my eyes, it was covered in icing, with the words reading: "We love you roomie" written in blue icing.

"No silly I cannot make cake!" he shook his finger at me "I got this from the bakery"

He sat down on my lap, and man was he heavy.

"Am I babysitting?" he asked cheekily.

"No but you're sitting on my bladder" I groaned, trying to shove him off of me.

"Do you want to swapsie?" he asked me in a kiddish tone, getting off of my lap.

"I'll be too heavy for you" I stood up pointed to my stomach, he sat down and looked up at me.

"I don't see any heaviness there?" he made a big deal out of pretending to find 'heaviness' on my front, before lifting my shirt up to kiss my belly.

"Um guys, can we eat the cake already?" Three pairs of eyes stared up at us.

"Where's Zayn?" I asked

"He'll be here soon"

"Fine, you can start on the cake" I gave into them. "But save a slice for Zayn, otherwise he'll complain" I reminded them.

Liam dished out the slices of cake, which probably wasn't the best idea, the three of them practically ate the whole cake their pieces were that huge!

"If our kid is a boy, we're going to have to start saving up for food now" I whispered to Lou

"But if it's a girl, all the money will be spent on shoes." He answered, taking a huge bite out of my cake.

"Hey! Eat your own piece!" I playfully slapped his face, before kissing his adorable cheek.

"You love me, you can share." he poked his tongue out at me before eating the rest of his piece.