"You Look Amazing" Louis Announced.

I pumped up the music; I had changed into something a little more comfortable, some gym shorts, and a singlet, that I usually wore to work whenever we had choreography to rehearse. Liam was sipping lemonade from a bendy straw; we were taking a break from packing up my kitchen. I didn't have too many items in there, so we thought it would be the easiest thing to start with. I had been dancing around like I was in a music video, Liam watched and laughed but did not join in, he was too busy being responsible and packing up my things.

"You do realise, that once you've moved in that nights like last night will become the norm." he asked me, wrapping the last of my wine glasses with newspaper.

"Yeah, bring it on although it's going to be less fun every single time, the fatter I get, the lazier I'll become" I quickly finished packing the very few spoons I owned because I knew he wouldn't touch those.

"Then there'll be a baby to worry about, we'll have to do it all on mute." He joked, passing me the remainders of my cupboard contents, and I carefully placed them into the cardboard boxes.

"So what's next?" I asked him because my kitchen was practically empty.

"Pick a room and we'll go from there."

Now my apartment was pretty big, although I only used half of the rooms, the other half were used to store my many clothes.

"How about the bathrooms?" I suggested, and yes I said bathrooms plural.

When we finished packing up my bathrooms it was already 2am, way too late for Liam to go home, so it was decided that he would stay the night.

"Do you have a spare blanket I could use?" he asked me, making his way to the media room, where my lounge chairs were located.

"Just stay in my room." I told him, uneasiness showed on his face at the thought of sharing a room with his mate's pregnant girlfriend.

"Alright." He finally answered me, and he unwillingly followed me towards my bedroom.

"Don't worry I'm not going to rape you, silly. We're going to sleep." I promised, and I meant it, I have no idea why he was so worried.

"I know." He assured me, jumping into bed beside me; he made sure there was as much space as possible between us. I chuckled but soon drifted off into a sleep.

The alarm on my phone woke us both up, I looked down at how we were embraced, Liam had his whole body wrapped around mine, and he sprung off of me as quick as I've ever seen him move before!

"Relax, we were sleeping who cares." I tried to calm him down, but he was standing on the other side of the room still embarrassed by what had happen.

"Lou will care." He snapped, but I could understand where he was coming from.

"Well I'm not worried so snap out of it." I made my bed and went out into the kitchen. Liam took a little longer but when he surfaced he had his bag packed and his shoes on.

"I've got to go home and get ready for the signing, I'll see you tonight yeah?" he kissed me on the cheek, and left me alone in my apartment.

The dress Mel ordered for me to wear tonight came an hour after Liam's departure. In the late afternoon, I opened the case and inspected the dress, it was a white floor length straight gown, with a train, my back was fully exposed, but it hugged my figure nicely, and I did like the elegance it brought to me when I wore it.

Inside my bedside drawers, I found a jewellery box, inside it were the silver earrings, Lou gave me for our anniversary, they dangled from my ears, and I pulled my hair back into an elegant up do hairstyle. I felt beautiful, the complete and total opposite than the way I had felt yesterday. I slipped into my dress and inspected myself in the mirror.

A knock at my front door startled me, but I hurried to answer it all the same.

"You look amazing." Lou announced when I opened the front door, behind him Niall stood, nodding in agreement.

"Thanks!" I invited them in to inspect their outfits.

Lou wore black trousers, with a white shirt, black striped suspenders, bow tie and the hat I jokingly added into his order, which I must admit really suited him.

Niall wore a black suit, and a white tie, I picked out for him, he looked so good! I was really proud of myself for being able to pick out outfits that actually looked great on them.

"Are you ready?" Lou asked taking me by the arm.

I nodded and grabbed hold of Niall with my free arm, and we made our way downstairs to the limo.