Promise me Tomlinson

"Ok, so you're either going to love me or hate me when I tell you what we're doing today" Lila greeted me the next morning, her hair was already perfectly done, and as always she looked stunning, I looked down at my pregnant belly and sighed, why did my best friend have to always look a million bucks?

"What is it?" I asked her, pulling the covers off of me, I was still in bed when she came in all excited.

"We're going to have a best friend's photo shoot." I groaned, of course we were. I had to have my picture taken with my gorgeous skinny best friend, while I looked like a balloon.

"Fine, we'll do it" I told her, getting out of bed.

"YAY" she squealed, I had to shield my ears from the piercing sound.

I went off to have a shower, I checked my phone for messages just before I got into the shower, one new message from Louis appeared in my inbox, a smile crept over my face. He's so sweet!

***

"Lila darling!" the gay old man kissed both of my friend's cheeks, I wasn't excited to find out what he would do to my baby stomach. He seemed like the touchy feely type.

"And you must be the Jay, my Lila always talks about" the man kissed me on both of mine, and completely ignored my baby bump, I silently prayed to God, thanking Him for sparing me from the old man's hands.

He had us posing in positions I'd never thought a pregnant lady would ever have to be in, luckily I was only 4 months along, and not let's say.....about to pop.

"You're a hot mama" Lila purred at me, when we were taking a look at some of the shots we'd just posed in, and I must say she wasn't far off the truth, I'm not saying I looked hot, no I mean I wasn't as ugly as I'd been feel for the past few months, for once I could almost see what Lou had been hinting at the entire time. I felt beautiful for once, and not because a magazine told me I was either.

***

We stopped for a snack at our favourite coffee shop that we always used to go to when we had a break from work, it was like old times, we laughed about the silliest things, we filled each other in about our current relationships and we even gossiped a bit.

"Do you remember that time we were pegging pegs on everyone without them noticing? You were so good at that game Jay, next season we've got to do it again" I remembered that game as well as many other pranks we used to get up to on the set.

"I own at that game" I agreed, I really miss working on the show, it was always loads of fun, we'd muck around, play games, perform pranks on each other, have dance battles and everything else you could imagine. We were like a great big happy family, we'd been working together for almost 6 years, and they were like my third family, third to my One Direction family and my actual family.

"Lila, Jay look over here" a paparazzi, shoved a camera in our faces, which was against the rules of this cafe, the main reason we liked coming here is that the owners of this shop didn't allow any photography inside but obviously this joker didn't follow the rules.

"Come on let's leave" Lila grabbed onto my hand and we ran down the street, we couldn't run as far as we used to because I got way too tired now days, I couldn't keep up with her, she's as fit as anything always has been.

"Lila wait up" I called to her; she stopped and came back to me and waiting for my breath to come back to a steady pace.

"Promise me Tomlinson, that we will be friends forever." She said to me as we started walking again.

"What did you just call me?" I asked confused, but I couldn't contain the smile that insisted on crawling onto my face.

"Tomlinson? What? Don't give me that look Jay, you mightn't officially be a Tommo yet, but trust me you will be one day." She had this knowing look on her face, she always had that look on her face when she knew what she was talking about, although I couldn't help doubting what she had said, if he wanted me to be his wife he would have asked or at least mentioned it, which he never has so there's no point holding onto worthless hopes.