Somebody didn't get the memo.

The paparazzi were already there to greet all the oncoming guests of tonight's function, cameras were flashing, t out of the here were cars dropping off celebrities everywhere, fences were keeping the public out of the way, but I could see fans lined up against the fence trying to catch glimpses of their favourite actors.

When our car pulled up, Lou squeezed my hand, I was hesitant to get out of the car and Lou knew why, this was the first public appearance since the news about our baby had been announced.

Niall was the first one to get out of the car, the camera men ran over when they stopped the new arrival.

They all yelled out things like:

Niall over here!

Look this way!

Who designed your clothes?

Where's the rest of the band.

Etc.

Louis decided to take a plunge and got out of the car before me, I followed him because I wanted to get this over with, I had to turn into actress mode as soon as I was out of the car doors, I gave the crowd one of my biggest smiles, and played it up for the cameras, blowing them kisses and winking at them. Louis was doing the same thing beside me. We paused for one particular camera and he pulled me in for a quick kiss.

I was trying to ignore their constant questions of:

How far along are you?

Are you getting married?

How did your family take the news?

Louis didn't answer them, he just simply kept walking and because he was holding onto me, I had no choice but to do the same.

Once we were inside the hall I went over towards some of the minor cast who had arrived earlier.

"Jay you look beautiful darling" Christina, who played my mother on the show exclaimed, kissing me on both sides of my face, when she sees Louis beside me, she kisses him too.

"So do you!" I told her admiring her beautiful dress

I could hear screams from outside which could have meant two things, either the two heartthrobs from the show had arrived or Harry Styles had.

"Harry's here." Lou muttered, after peaking outside the doors.

He was right, Harry came inside ten minutes after, still lapping up the camera's attention as he walked into the doors.

"Hey!"he called out to us, strutting over to where we were standing.

He looked amazing in his white suit, we weren't sure he'd be able to pull it off when we picked it out but let me tell you he looked amazing!

"Harry you look amazing" I told him so.

"So do you" he told me, kissing the side of my face.

Lila squealed when she spotted me, and ran over to me, I love her to bits, she plays my best friend on the show and continues that role when the cameras aren't rolling. She looked like a vision in her black knee length dress that looked almost like a tutu. Her black hair was pulled back into an elegant twist on the side of her head; she always looks a million bucks.

She hugged me tightly; I could smell the sweet scent of her perfume, and the minty aroma of the mints she had not long consumed.

"How's my favourite mummy" she asked me admiring my dress.

"I'm great, moving in with Louis and Harry on the weekend" I informed her, we started to chat for a good couple of minutes when Harry pointed towards the door, in came Zayn with his new girlfriend, Ashley who was wearing a bright red dress.

"What the hell?' escaped from my lips, did she not hear it when I told her black and white?

"Wow, someone didn't get the memo" Lila noted.