A Day at the Beach

"Look at those children making sandcastles! We're going to do that with our kids when they are that age." I pointed to a few kids, who must have been around five or six, they were having so much fun playing in the sand, I personally hate sand but they were really happy, so it made me smile.

"Kids hey?" he asked, with a mocking tone

"Yes kids, I'm sure this won't be our last, unless that's what you want" I suddenly felt bad, what if he didn't want any more kids? What if this was our first and last?

"No, of course I want more." He kissed the tip of my nose.

"Really?" my whole face lit up, that made me so happy, sure pregnancy is a drag but it meant that he wanted more kids with me, ones that aren't unplanned, he wanted to plan making a family with me, we're a permanent thing! I always knew we were meant to be together.

"Hey wait up" a very out of breath Styles, came running to us, I had to giggle at his struggle to catch up, he was only wearing swimming shorts, and sunglasses, he looked very attractive, but next to Lou, he was nothing to me.

"I've been calling you for the last 100metres." He managed to say between struggled breaths, I held onto his free hand, making both of my hands occupied, by two of the hottest guys in my life.

"Any good lookers?" he asked us, although we hadn't really been looking for any, so we were unable to answer him.

"The one you're holding hands with" Lou answered smiling down at me.

"Yeah, but some tosser has already claimed her" Harry complained, causing me to laugh.

***

The lads went to swim in the ocean, I couldn't think of anything worse to do, so I stayed behind to watch them, I sat down on my towel, with a large sun hat covering my head, I could see Harry on top of Lou's shoulders, they were mucking around, having a really good time without me. I was glad that they could still be great friends, even with my intrusion into their lives, the moving in and the baby must have forced a wedge in their friendship.

A girl came and sat beside me, I didn't look at her until she said my name.

"Having a good time?" She asked, I look at her, and couldn't believe my eyes, my sister Tamy was sitting right beside me.

"What are you doing here?" I squealed, I didn't know she was coming to America, I hadn't seen her in almost a year, she had dirty blonde curly hair, and was wearing a black bikini with jeans on, she always wore jeans to the beach, because she also hated sand, just like her older sister.

"Oh you know, just felt like a day at the beach" she smiled, cheekily, knowing perfectly well that I mean why was she all the way across the world?

"I'm so glad you're here" I hugged her side ways, because I couldn't get up as easily with this belly of mine, it was safer to hug sideways.

"You look so good, pregnancy works for you" she giggled, I had missed her giggle a lot.

"Do Mum and Dad know you're here?" I asked her suspiciously.

"Yes they do, and stop looking at me like that! I'm 21 not a child anymore" my baby sister is 21 I still couldn't believe it, she grew up really fast, is it going to be the same with my kids? Will their childhood rush straight past me?

"How's everybody back home?" I didn't get as many opportunities to talk to them all as I'd like, because of the time difference it was difficult, we'd always leave messages, and reply days later, it wasn't the best of relationships.

"I'd say pretty good. Bailey is going really great with uni work, Justin is graduating soon, and Zac had a part in the school musical. Mum and Dad are thinking about renovating the house soon, but yeah our lives are so boring compared to you Miss Hollywood." Tamy filled me in with all my family back home, yes I had four siblings, and I missed all of them, but my sister was right next to me!

"Where are the famous boys of yours?" she finally asked, I admit I had totally forgotten about them, they were no longer in my line of vision of the ocean.

"I have no idea where they are now" I admitted

"Well that's great, I came all the way to Hollywood to meet a real celebrity, and all I got was you" she joked, pretending to be disappointed.

"Hey! How'd you know where I was anyway?" I asked confused

"Come on Jay, you're famous all I had to do was google your name to find out your whereabouts" That was creepy, yet believable.

"And who do we have here?" Harry asked, sneaking up behind us, we both looked up to find two pairs of gorgeous eyes staring down at us, dripping ocean water all over us, I threw their towels at them annoyed, so they could dry themselves off.

"This is my sister Tamy." I introduced her to Harry; Lou had already met her when we stopped by at my parents place last year, although until I mentioned her name I doubt he recognised her.

"You two are sisters? What do your parents look like?" he asked, admiring my sister's beauty, I am always the first to admit that my sister Tamy is the good looker in my family, she's the one who should be in magazines not me.

"You're such a charmer, Harry." She teased, looking at him adoringly, I wasn't sure whether she had a boyfriend at this time, but it sure as hell didn't stop her from checking out my friend.