The case of the curious girlfriend.

After breakfast, Lou cleaned up the dishes and rushed off, he told me he had somewhere to be, I asked him what it was but he told me it was a surprise, there were millions of possibilities running through my mind, each idea crazier than the next, Harry was playing video games on the television, by himself, and I wanted to get in some reading, before Lou came home.

The phone rang, and I quickly answered it, before Harry could complain about having to pause his game.

“Hello?” I asked the unknown caller.

“Is Louis Tomlinson there?” a man asked through the phone.

“No, this is his girlfriend; may I pass on a message?” I asked ever so politely.

“No, that’s alright, I shall call back later” and the line went dead.

What the hell was that? More importantly who the hell was that?  Lou seemed to be keeping alot of secrets lately, and I did not like it one bit.

I called Liam, because Zayn was probably with Ashley, and Niall was picking his girlfriend up from the airport.

“So, what do you think it was about?” I asked him, after I had explained the mystery call.

“It could be a million different things, bank loans, magazine articles, maybe he bought something online?” he went on and on suggesting various possibilities, but all I could think about was confronting him when he came home.

“Let’s stop talking about my problems, how’d it go at the doctors this morning?” Liam had gone to get this throat checked out today to see if he was allowed to sing again.

“I can sing” he sang, trying to be funny, but you could tell he was really happy about getting the doctors ok, I mean sure he was going to sing anyway, but at least now he can say he’s allowed to.

“That’s fantastic Liam! Are you guys going to continue the tour soon?”

“Yeah, when the baby is born” aw they were waiting for me to pop!

“That’s still 2 or 3 months away”

“Yeah, but Lou doesn’t want to leave you behind without him, and you can’t really come with us, it’s too hectic for you and the baby, no offense”

“None taken, touring is the last thing I want to do right now, all I ever feel like doing is sleeping and eating”

“Add singing to the list and that sounds like the perfect life” he joked, even though in a nut shell that is his life already.

Louis came into the kitchen, throwing his keys on the bench, he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck.

“Hey Liam” he said loud enough for Liam to hear him.

“How’d you know it was Liam?” I asked him.

“Answer any phone calls lately?” he smirked, lifting his eyebrows at me.

“Uh, Liam I have to go, I’ll call you later” I ended the call and turned all my attention over to Louis. How’d he know I’d call Liam about that?

“I know you better than you know yourself” he laughed.

“So, are you going to tell me?” I really wanted to know, the curiosity was eating at me.

“Maybe” he teased.

***