Happy Snaps.

Harry clinked a spoon against his glass; we were all sitting at the table in a nearly empty restaurant, because police had scared half the other diners off when they heard about the crowds outside so dinner was quite peaceful for once.

"Listen up everyone." He made sure we were all listening to him before he gave his speech.

"Lou you have been my best mate since x-factor, you've always made me laugh; you've always helped me get a grip on reality. You were there for me in some of the toughest times in my life and I realised i never really had a chance to say thank you properly. Louis Tomlinson you've like a brother to me, you're the other half of my Larry Stylinson. We're two of a kind and I am so glad that you've got your life on track you have a fiancé that is perfect for you as well as a baby on the way. If I had been told that I would be standing here in front of you all the day I auditioned for X-factor I don't think I could believe it. Happy Birthday Lou" he kissed him on the cheek, which for most people would be weird, but for Lou it almost made him cry, everyone in the world practically knows how close those two were, they might even be closer than Lou and I. It made me a little jealous sometimes.

"Thanks Harry, you curly ball of love" he tweaked Harry's cheeks, in a similar manner to the way i always do to annoy him.

"Ok, ok. That's enough love for now Lou." He rubbed his cheek, and took a mouthful of his drink once more.

"You're so old now Lou" one of his sister's teased him, the all started laughing at him, but you could tell he hardly minded he was just glad they were here with him.

"No baby yet?" Lou asked me rubbing my tummy, it was no secret that he'd hoped to have this bundle of joy here by now, but luckily for me I wasn't screaming in agony on his birthday.

"Not yet." I smiled at him sweetly, wrapping my spare hand around his.

"Picture time." Lou's Mum interrupted our little moment, of course she wanted pictures after all my Mum would have wanted the same thing.

Harry took out his phone to snap a few photos of Lou; no doubt they'd end up on twitter in a matter of minutes knowing Harry.

"Smile Boo Bear." Harry laughed holding up his phone ready to snap a few pictures.

Lou put on a massive cheeky grin especially for the photo, his friend snapped the picture quickly and so did his mother, but he wasn't satisfied with just the one picture, no he wanted more.

"Come here Hazza, I want a picture on my birthday with my man." Harry handed his phones (yes plural) to the twins, so they each could snap a few pic's

"Harry get closer" they demanded, and Lou pulled him into a tight embrace, they took alot of silly snapshots, accompanied by many giggles and he looked like he was really enjoying his birthday, I was so relieved that the crazed fans did not ruin it after all.

"Now get one with your fiancé." Lou's Mama told him, Harry pulled me in closer into a three way embrace. We all smiled cheekily towards all the cameras and it felt great, Harry and I were no longer awkward and I was having fun with my new family.

A kiss was planted on both side of my face, as Harry and Lou were attacking my cheeks with kisses especially for the cameras, I couldn't stop laughing, now these are the boys I'd had a ball with on all those tours and award shows. I've missed this.

I thought we'd finally settle down when the cake arrived but I was mistaken. Harry and Lou started a cake fight to the embarrassment of the adults, but the girls couldn't help themselves from laughing, I had to agree it was pretty funny until I got a face full of frosting, which the boys didn't hesitate to lick off me, now that's something I wish they caught on camera!