The Uncles it never had.

I knocked on the front door of Lou's apartment, he answered almost straight away, by opening the door and kissing me passionately, he must have missed me alot I guessed, when we broke apart I looked toward Liam who winked at me, shook his head and walked past us, the way the guys always did whenever we kissed at the front door.

"Thought you hated PDA" Liam asked Lou with a massive smirk on his face.

"That was before I met this yummy mummy." He looked shocked at what he just said, we all started an awkward laugh, I buried my head into his body, his strong arms wrapped around mine. The good thing about Liam is he doesn't mind us being all couple-y around him, he understands that what me and Lou have is serious.

"Did you bring me any food?" Lou asked as we sat down in the media room, Liam just shakes his head, and concentrates on his phone, I looked up into my lovers eyes, he looks at me, I can see his happiness in his beautiful blue eyes.

"I love you" he whispered

Liam throws a pillow at us, interrupting our moment.

"What was that for?"Lou responded to the pillow, Liam shrugs and looked at me, I just hold my hands up in front of my face as if to say 'leave me out of it' The two of them begin in pillow fight, which was quite entertaining for me, especially when Harry came home, he joined in on the fight. I could just imagine having family gatherings with the boys, of course they aren't biologically related to my baby, but I know they are going to be the uncles, this kid never had, Lou's like a brother to them, which makes them brothers to me too.

Harry came over to me, sat down put his arm around my shoulders, which I was used to by now.

"How was your date with Liam?" he nodded towards Liam, with a cheeky grin on his gob.

"It wasn't a date! But it was good until he shoved ice cream up my nose." Harry laughed, and as he did I could feel him shaking. Lou and Liam were then fighting over which telly program they wanted to watch.

"That's our Liam, always a charmer." He placed his hand on my belly, even though it's not even big yet, he started to baby talk my stomach.

"Hello little guy, are you gunna be singer like your uncle harry? Yes you are, yes you are." I don't quite remember the rest of his baby ramblings, but I did notice Lou watching us from across the room, the sparkle still in his eye, just like every other time anyone mentioned the baby.

Liam quickly changed the channel when Lou wasn't watching, if my kid turned out to be anything like these boys, life is surely going to be a handful!