"Call your mom, and tell her" I tell him, he pecks my lips and leaves the room with his phone.

"You can go home, as soon as the nurses come in and unhook the needles from your arms, I suggest you get a pregnancy nest bump pillow, it'll help with your back and the ladies brag about how comfortable it is" Dr.Ronald tells me, I giggled.

"Have a nice day, Gabriella take care and see you soon" He tells me as he leaves the room. I put my hands on my stomach and smiled, I had happy tears.

"You were right mom, a baby boy and girl" I whispered.

Harry's Pov.

"Hey mum false alarm she isn't giving birth, but I have some good news" I tell her as she answered the phone.

"What's the news dear?" She asks.

"The twins are fraternal twins a baby girl and boy" I tell her, I hear her gasp.

"Oh my Robin!" I hear her yell, I smiled .

"They're having a baby girl and boy!"She tells Dad.

"Congrats Harry, we love you tell us if anything else happens" Dad says.

"Okay, bye love you guys" I tell them, and the say their goodbye and hangs up.

I walked into the waiting room and see everyone cheering, I chuckled.

"Congrats Haz" They all say at the same time, one by one they hug me.

"Thanks, Gabby will be able to leave soon it was a false alarm she was just having early contraction" I explain, Gemma smiles at me proudly.

"We'll see you back out at the house curly"She hugs me and the leave, except El and Louis.

We back into the hospital room, we see Gabby sitting up as the nurses are talking to her and removing the needle from her arm.

"She's ready to go home, I explained everything to her if she gets early contractions, it's not normal for her to get them at 7 months pregnant Mr. Styles but it's a good sign she wasn't in labor early , keep an eye on her and if you have any questions call your nurse you see at your doctors office" The lady tells me, I nodded

"You ready to go love?" Louis asked, she yawned and nods.

"Yeah" She simply replies.

"Come on babe, you can sleep when we get home" I tell her, I take her hand and we head out. As we got to the hospital exit to get into the parking lot, the paparazzi's start flashing.

I wrapped my arm around Gabby, Louis did the same with El.

"Gabriella, did you have a miscarriage?"

"Louis over here man"

"Eleanor over here"

"Harry what are you guys expecting?"

"Gabriella, over here!"

They all shout I squeeze Gabbys hand as we got closer to my car I gave Louis my keys so he could drive. I opened the door for Gabby to get it in I helped her and got in after.

"You guys okay?" El asked as she turns around from her seat.

"Yeah, we're okay" Gabby replies quietly.

"You hungry?" I asked her.

"No, I'm okay can we just go home please" She says leaning against the car window.

I gave Eleanor an unsure look as to why Gabby is so quite.

The rest of the ride home was quiet, I held Gabby's hand but she looked completely tired. As we arrived home I helped her out of the car and she thanked me.

"Let's just go lay down, I'm tired?" Gabby tells me as we walk inside our house. Louis and El go to theirs.

"I'll be up their in a minute I'm just going to see if everyone is settled in" I tell her, I kissed her head and she walked upstairs.

I looked in the living room, to see no one in their, I walked over to the game room, and movie theater room.

Everyone is asleep either on the couch or floor, I don't see Niall nor Sally.

I went upstairs and I to mine and Gab's room, she was sitting up on the laptop and her lap.

"What are you doing?" I whisper as I hover over her, and move the laptop.

"The contest with the fans, I have to watch the videos the top 10 and eliminate some" She whispers back.

I leaned down and kiss her, she wraps her arms around my neck and gives me entrance.

"I need to watch the videos babe" She pulls away and whisperes.

"Just make out with me for about an hour?" I winked, she blushes.

"10 minutes that's it" She responds.

I'm so happy and amazed I can still make her blush, she's the one she's always been the one for me.

I lean back down and kiss her, I have my hands underneath her shirt, I feel the babies kick and I smirk.

I lean down and kissed her belly.

"Daddy loves you both and mommy" I whisper.

"Harry, go get the box that has the heartbeat connection" She says pointing to the night stand, I open it and grabbed the box I hand it over to Gabby and she opens it.

Baby heart beat monitor.

"You can plug in the head phones or should we try connecting it to the speakers?" She asks.

"I want to hear it from the head phones" I smile widely.

She lays back and places the small circular thing on her belly, I place the headphone in my ear, I hear their heartbeats.

I look up and smile at Gabby, I feel my eyes getting teary. I hear both of the heartbeats.

"Those are my babies" I felt tears coming down.

"Their our babies" Gabby smiles proudly.

"Our baby Styles" I take the headphones out and kiss Gabby.

I take off my shirt and lay beside Gabby still listening to the babies , I soon fell asleep.

___________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!
Comment and vote 😇

If you direct message me, I'll follow you?❤️