Chapter 10

Today when I got back from my friends house I looked at the amount of reads and freaked out. THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS FOR OVER 1000 READS!!! :D So to celebrate I decided to post another chapter tonight so enjoy chapter 10!!!

“Hotaru! Come quick!” I snap out of my meditating to hear Kaida’s voice outside of my cave.

I run out of the cave and I see her staring at me with wide eyes and I know the news cannot be good.

“What is it?!” I shout/ask and she motions for me to follow her, no doubt to the Elder’s Cavern.

We fly there quickly, I have already mastered my flying technique and how to summon my wings at any moment I desire. We reach the cavern and we enter the massive room to see the Elders looking troubled.

“Hotaru we are glad you got here quickly. We have received news that Danzo has been made the Sixth Hokage, and Kakashi, Naruto, and Yamato have gone to the Five Kage Summit. Sasuke Uchiha has also attacked it and attempted to assassinate Danzo.” The head Elder says and I gasp with wide eyes.

“But I thought Kakashi was supposed to be Hokage!” I say and he shakes his head.

“Danzo has a way of convincing people to get what he wants. We just thought you should know what was going on in the Ninja world.” The Elder says and he waves a talon at me dismissing me and I bow then stalk out angrily.

I take off and I fly back to my cave, I go inside and I quickly start to pack up my things. I don’t stop even when I hear Kaida enter behind me.

“I am going there and you cannot stop me.” I say and I turn to see Kaida looking extremely sad.

“But you have not finished Sage Training yet.” She says and I sigh and sit down on my bed in a huff.

“As soon as I am done there I will come back to finish.” I say and she nods then looks at me sincerely.

“I am coming with you.” She says and I shake my head.

“No it is way too dangerous.” I say and she laughs at me.

“I am older then you Hotaru, also you shouldn’t use Sage Mode without me around still… You have not mastered it yet and I don’t want you to hurt yourself. You know what happens if you lose control.” She says and I nod and shudder. That would be horrible.

“Alright we have to go right now though.” I say and she smiles and leaves the cave and I hear her sit outside waiting for me.

I finish packing all of my things up and I exit my temporary home and I spread out my wings. I cut holes in all of my shirts so that I can easily use them any time it is needed.

“Alright Kaida, lead the way to where the Five Kage Summit is.” I say and she nods and takes off.

I jump and quickly catch up to her. We head towards North and I fly alongside Kaida but not too close just in case her wings were to hit me.

Danzo… I will help Sasuke Uchiha end you! You heartless bastard, how could you simply execute a whole clan and not even bother to try and reason with them?!

We keep flying and I feel relieved that I packed extra food. This could take a while.

*******************************************************************

I feel myself getting more and more anxious as the massive building in the snow comes into view… Danzo is in there!

We continue to fly toward it but I sense a chakra signature that seems almost familiar, I look down and I see a male who looks extremely similar to Itachi. I see him fighting another man with a very powerful amount of chakra.