Chapter 5

Okiee so this chapter will not be that long, but I am going to be updating tomorrow or the day after I just needed to put this part in here before the next chapter!! :) 

I hope you enjoy this seriously strange twist I put onto this story... Mwahahahaa!!!! >:)

Oh byy the way I just wanted to say THANK YOU!! to everyone who is reading my story! I have never had a story have so many votes and views, etc.. I hope that you continue to enjoy it! :) if you have any ideas for some filler chapters in a bit let me know!! :D

ONTO THE STORY!!!!! DUN DUN DUN!!! Ohh and btw you should play the video/song on the side it will go with the story >:) making it more intense hehe

also if you listen to the voices at the beginning it sounds like they are saying

CHRISTMAS.... IS RIGHT HERE... GODS WAY... IS CHRISTMAS... LOL I noticed that haha (You might here it differently but thats what i hear lol)

******************************************************************************

"Hotaru, you continue to show intelligence and strength beyond your years. I would never have thought that so soon you would outsmart Itachi." The head Pain says and I glare at him.

"The legends about your clan are very true. I can see why others saw your kind as a threat and destroyed your bloodline. You truly are a great treasure, one of a kind." He says making my teeth clench in anger.

"I'm not some treasure that people can fight over! I am a Shinobi of the Hidden Leaf!" I say proudly making him scowl even more then usual.

"I am sad to see it come down to this, I had truly hoped that you would join us of your own accord. I truly believed that you had a sense of real Pain." He says causing confusion in my mind.

"What are you talking about?" I ask eyeing him with suspicion.

"Well if we cannot persuade you to join us then we will simply make you join us. I have my ways as you know..." He says dangerously making the hair on the back of my neck rise.

"I will never join you! Even if you try and make me I will fight you every step of the way!" I say this and pull out my sword fueling my Lightning Chakra into it.

"Hotaru! You can't take on all six Pains!" Kakashi says beside me and I turn and give him a confident smirk.

"Why not? I have done it before." I say proudly and turn to face the head Pain.

"Kakashi, I have no doubt that Konan is hiding near by when she shows up which she will I want you to take care of her, you will only get in my way if you help me deal with Pain." I say and Kakashi nods hesitantly.

"Sakura! Sai! Stay out of this I don't need you two getting hurt! Also Sakura I would very much appreciate it if you could start healing Kaida's wing." I say and they nod and Sakura walks over to Kaida and starts to work on her.

I smile at Pain and he scowls at me. I take out two kunai with paper bombs attached and flow my wind chakra through them, I throw them on both sides of the Head Pain to seperate him from the others and run at him with my sword held high.

The bombs hit and I can see that the other pains are either focused on jumping away or can't see because of the smoke. I jump at the head Pain and go for his right arm but he brings up his rod and blocks me. I back off before he has the chance to push me away and I try to form a new strategy.

I need to distract the other pains while I deal with this one... It is obvious that Nagato favours him and puts more of his chakra into him then the others so he should be my first target..