Chapter 21

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! THANKS FOR OVER 3000 VIEWS!!!! GAAAH THIS IS AMAZING :D HEHEHE

Alrighty so chapter 21 hooray! I hope that this chapter pleases you hehe.

ONTO ZE STORY!!

I wake up with a smile plastered on my face, I turn over carefully not wanting to wake up Kakashi and I stare at his peaceful sleeping face.

It has been a few weeks since that horrible night with Madara. Things seem to be peaceful around Konoha but we all know it isn’t going to last. The war will be starting in only a few months from now…

“Did you sleep well?” Kakashi’s tired voice snaps me back to reality and I smile at his sleepy face.

“I slept amazing.” I say and he smiles and he puts his arm around my waist and he pulls me toward him.

“What time is it?” He asks and I turn to see the clock.

“Nine thirty.” I say and he nods. I kiss him on the forehead and I slip out of bed and into the kitchen to turn on the coffee machine.

I sit at the table to wait and a few minutes go by and Kakashi comes out and he joins me and I catch myself staring at his abs again.

“You know I can stand there for a few minutes if you want a really good look or was last night not enough for you?” He says and he smirks at me playfully and I blush like crazy.

“Jerk.” I mutter under my breath and he chuckles.

“So we have a mission today right?” I ask and he nods.

“Well… What is it and who is it with?” I ask and he smiles at me.

“Err… Gai and-“

“WHAT?! Is Tsunade doing this on purpose?! It is like she does this just to torture me!” I shout and he laughs.

“I mean he has walked in on us what three times now and he still doesn’t get the damn picture!” I yell and then we both start to laugh.

“Well it isn’t just us andGai,Sky and Kiba are also accompanying us.” He says and I nod.

“Good I am sure Sky will keep Gai distracted.” I say and Kakashi nods.

We get ready, showered and dressed and then we head out to the front gates to meet the others. Sky has been staying at Gai’s all week apparently it is part of his super training or something…

Yea it is pretty damn weird.

We reach the gates and Kakashi mumbles something then he leaves me alone with Gai and Sky, while we wait for Kiba… greeeaaat.

“Oh my beautiful Green eyed princess! It is almost as though we are meant to be together because you have that powerful green youthful look in your eyes!” Gai says and he giggles and he walks over to me.

“Will you still deny me a kiss? Even if I look at you like this?” He asks and he puckers his lips like a duck and he closes his eyes causing his eyebrows to take over half of his face and I scream in horror and run behind Sky.

“Please Sky distract him!” I shout and Sky nods and he runs over to Gai who stops advancing toward me and I sigh in relief.

“Hey Hotaru-Sama how are you?” I turn to see Kiba and Akamaru standing there.

“I am good are you guys ready for todays mission? What ever it may be?” I ask and Kiba nods with a confident smirk and Akamaru barks.

“Err Hotaru-Sama?” Kiba asks with his face turning red and I stare at him curiously.