Chapter 19

Alright so this chapter is going to be super duper long so I hope you all have some music or snacks to keep you reading on :D

Hehe sorry about the cliffhanger last chapter but now you don’t have to wait anymore!!

WARNING – This chapter will totally shock you with its unexpectedness.

Also this is my story so please do not get angry if I decide to do something really sad :/

Anyways…

ONTO ZE STORY!!!

I stare at him with hate and anger, my life is finally starting to get back on track and he shows up expecting me to join him?!

“There is no way you can get to Kakashi or Sky.” I say confidently and I stand up not wanting to be too vulnerable.

“You have little faith in me Hotaru.” He says staring at me through his mask and I glare at him.

“Why do you want me so bad?!” I shout and he starts to walk toward me slowly.

“The demon inside you is truly a king of demons and I want to control him and use him for this war. So basically all you are is a weapon to me.” He states and he stops walking toward me standing now only 5 feet away.

I let my wings flow out and I see him stare at them in wonder.

“If you lay even one finger on Sky or Kakashi I will rip you to pieces. The demon inside me cannot be tamed and I know him well enough to know that you cannot control him and he will destroy you if he gets the chance.” I snarl at him and activate mySharingan and his eye goes wide with shock.

“So it is true about your clan? You really can take others Kekkei Genkais! This is very interesting.” Madara says and I ignore him and start to back up with my wings ready to take off.

“There is no point in trying to run Hotaru.” I turn around to see another Madara standing only a few feet away.

“Bastard! You willnever catch me!” I snarl at him and I start to take deepbreaths.

ISlam both of my hands on the ground and I push off with all fours and leap into the sky. I start to push with my wings and I look down to see Madara staring up at me.

I go higher to stay out of his reach and I fly until I reach the clouds and the people in Konoha look like tiny ants.

What do I do?! Kakashi is obviously a target of Madara which will not end badly… I will do anything to keep him safe. I need to tell the Hokage she will do something about it I am sure.

I take off toward the Hokage’s Office and I land outside her window. I slip inside and fold my wings back and ignore the stares from a few Shinobi with her.