Chapter 6

Alright so here is chapter 6 just so you know if you aren't past the Pain Fight in Naruto then don't continue reading... I cried like a little baby while writing this chapter :'(

I hope you enjoy though!!

Third Person POV

The nurse at the front desk of the hospital could feel her eyelids getting heavy. Today had been a slow day and she needed some rest. She starts to doze off but quickly snaps her eyes open as she starts to hear shouting outside the front doors.

"Quickly he needs medical attention immediatley!" A teenage boy yells and the nurse jumps out of her chair worried about what she might see come through the doors.

A shinobi with white skin the colour of paper and ink black hair comes in with another man in his arms. She recognizes the man immediatley as the silver haired Jounin most people call The Copy Cat Ninja or Scarecrow. But she sighs in relief when she sees Sakura knowing that she won't have to deal with this on her own.

"Sakura-Chan what happened?" She asks her with concern and Sakura feeling sick after what she saw bites her lip unsure of what to say.

"We were attacked by the Akatsuki they took Hotaru-Sensei and wounded Kakashi-Sensei so bad we just had to bring him back here! I have to report to Tsunade-Sama please take care of him!" She says quickly and leaves. The nurse full of fear grabs a nearby stretcher and with the other boys help places the half unconcious Kakashi on it.

"Where are his major wounds?" She asks the boy as they start to wheel him toward the closest E.R.

"He was stabbed twice in the stomach, once in his left shoulder possibly puncturing a lung, and a paper bomb exploded on his left leg." He says and the nurse nods feeling anxious for the doctors to arrive.

"Don't worry about me! You have to save Hotaru!" Kakashi shouts but then slumps against the stretcher unconcious.

They wheel him into an open ER and the Doctors finally arriving start to work on him right away.

****

Sakura runs into Tsunade's office out of breath but relieved to see her sitting at her desk with a surprised and concern look on her face.

"What happened Sakura?" She asks knowing the news will be bad and she prays that there were no deaths.

"We were escorting the Caravan and two members of the Akatsuki attacked us, it was Itachi Uchiha and Kisame. So Hotaru-Sensei used summonings and flew us out of there, we dropped the Caravan off and then when we were more then halfway home her dragon was attacked and we fell where Pain was waiting for us! Then Hotaru-Sensei fought Pain, while Kakashi-Sensei fought the female named Konan... But Pain stabbed Hotaru-Sensei so Kakashi went after him and Pain almost killed him and took Hotaru-Sensei away so we rushed here to get Kakashi-Sensei to the hospital... But we left her behind!" She says the last part bursting into tears feeling guilty about leaving a comrade behind and worry about wether or not she is even alive.

Tsunade puts her head in her hands trying to take in the bad news. She feared this would happen but not so soon...

"I want you to stay with Kakashi and report to me about everything that happens!" She demands and Sakura nods now feeling worry for her Sensei. She leaves the office leaving Tsunade alone trying to come up with a plan to save Hotaru.

"Ibiki!" She shouts and a tall well built man with scars running across his face enters looking at Tsunade with a serious and determined look on his face.

"I want you to take a team of ANBU and search for Hotaru, do not attack and only bring her back if the risks are minimal! We need to know where she is and what condition she is in before we can help her... Also I want you to bring Shikamaru with you. He will help with the strategy!" She commands and Ibiki nods leaving her office quickly to retrieve Shikamaru and an ANBU team.