I hugged Gabby tightly, and apologized.

"I'm sorry about that dear" My mum tells her, Gabby nods and gave her a half smile.

"Asshole" Gemma snorts as she holds her cheek.

"I'll get you some ice" Robin runs inside to get Gemma ice

"You never told me about your real dad" Gabby whispered.

"Can we talk about it later love? go upstairs and change I'll be up their in a little while" I tell her, she let's go of me and walks inside the house with my mum.

"You okay Gem?" I asked.

"He needs helpmy cheek hurts like hell" She says putting the ice on it.

I put my hand behind my head in frustration.

"She didn't know about dad did she?" Gemma asked.

"No it wasn't important. Dez left us because he didn't care about us Gemma remember what he did to mom he drank too much. Gabby didn't need to know but now she does need to know Robin is more of a dad to us" I tell her, she nods and stands up to go inside, I follow her and close the door behind me, the party was already over.

Mum and Robin had already went to their room, I walked upstairs to mine.

I opened the door and noticed Gabby was already sound asleep. I took off my tux and folded it in my suit cases. I kept my boxers on, I walked over to the night stand and turned of the lamp.

I slid under the covers and pulled Gabby close to me, she rested her head on my chest and snuggled into arms.

"Goodnight princess" I whispered, I feel her baby bump on the side of my hand.

Gabby's Pov.

I woke up around 8:30 a.m, I was the only one awake, everyone else was asleep. I slowly removed Harry's arm from my waist without waking him, I walked to the bathroom to wash up.

I walked downstairs and decided to make breakfast, I took out the bacon, eggs and pancake mix.

I was sing while flipping the bacon.

"Will you still love me when" I wrote it down in my book.

"When what?" I turn around to see Harry shirtless.

"It's a surprise" I smirked.

"I wanna know what song your writing" He says walking over to me to grab my writing book, I out it under my shirt quickly.

"No no no Styles it's a surprise" I winked.

"That's no fun" He pouts, he crosses his arms over his chest.

"Don't pout babe" I tell him, I finished the bacon and eggs along with the pancakes.

"Morning Gab,you made us breakfast?" Gemma asked as she walked into the kitchen rubbing her temples.

"Good morning and yeah I did" I told her, she smiled and grabbed a plate along with Harry.

"Morning Gabby" Anne hugged me and Robin smiled as they saw the food.

"Aren't you going to eat babe?" Harry asked.

" I already ate, I have a few things I need to do, I'll be back in an hour or so" I pecked his cheek and grabbed his keys and left.

I see Harry looking out the window but I ignore it.

I grabbed my phone and dialed Alexa's number as I started to drive off.

"Hey Alexa did you get the key to the apartment?" I asked her as she answered.

"Yeah it's under the mat, everything is already set up even the small baby room" She said, I sighed in relief.