"I think we're done", Lauren breaks the silence and lets Camila step back to pull the water out of her hair before she suddenly flips her hair up and lets it fall onto her back. She doesn't care the dripping water that runs down her back and has Lauren pinned against the nearest rock, connecting their lips. Lauren yelps at the sudden movement, feeling Camila's warm skin against hers. It quickly gets wilder between them, Camila's lips are sucking down on Lauren's pulse point while her right-hand cups Laurens's breast. Lauren's skin feels electrified and she can't help but let some gasps escape, moaning as warmth cups her nipple and sucks her in. She unintentionally arches her back to get more, turning on Camila more than the brunette wants to admit. Lauren's hands find their way into the wet locks, pulling her up as she curses. "Fuck..."

Dark, lust filled eyes meet her clouded ones. "I need more if you continue", she breathes. Camila moans, before she gets herself together. She wants to have her right there, but since it's Lauren's first time, she wants the girl to be more comfortable than standing against some rocks.

"You're lucky here's no mattress..", she chuckles..."Next time, I'll not let you go", she teases and gulps as she registers Lauren's answer. "Good. I don't want you to let me go", she says and then grabs her shirt to cover herself up before they get into another make out session.

The two make their way down to their cabin, only stopping to exchange some kisses now and then, soaking up the time they spend together. "Where was Lucy this morning?", Camila asks as she caught up with Lauren and grabs her hand.

"She took Ally out into the woods to find some herbs. They were gushing all about it and since I don't know shit, I stayed and waited for you to get up."

"You could have joined me again...", the witch whines.

"You know that falling asleep like that is like a bitch and you'll wake up more tired than you've been before."

"Hey girls!", the others greet them as they appear from the woods, entering the fireplace area again, where the others started to make breakfast.

"Lovebirds", someone snickers but the two keep on holding hands.

"Ehhy, Lauser, are you cold or are you still turned on", Dinah laughs referring to her bra less performance. She blushes like crazy unsure of what to say since it's basically both.

Camila takes over and bluntly says; "You'd still be turned on as well"

She gets supported by the appearing Lucy who hugs her bff and girlfriend from behind; "Shut up Dinah, you're just jealous." That shuts her up and makes Lauren chuckle again.

They finish the preparation of scrambled eggs, bacon and cheerios and settle down. Ally gushes about all the herbs she found with Lucy, taking almost no time to eat.

"Sooo", Lucy drags it out "one last full day ahead of us, what do you want to do guys?"

Lauren is quick to speak up but Lucy winks and interrupts; "I already planned it babe, no worries."

Camila feels oddly ok with the term babe that was used since she really learned to like the girl.

"I heard there's still some food we need to try, right?"

"Yes, you definitely need to try Beignets." Sarah and Vero quickly agree.

"Would you be interested in a steamboat ride?" Vero suggests as she snuggles into Lucy's side.

Sarah groans out "Yeah I know you don't like them", she gets slapped by Lucy. The other girls laugh and agree though. They don't have better options to come up with.