Vero turns towards Lucy, "Do you want to dance as well?" Lucy's smirk gives her the answer and leaves Sarah alone with Lauren.

"you look like you could use another shot, right?"

"Please!"

Sarah and Lauren got along well every time she's down in NOLA and Lauren is happy that Lucy has such a good friend. Sarah comes back with tray full of shots that should last for some time.

She fumbles around in her purse and reveals a freshly rolled joint, "Interested?"

"Hell yeah!"

She hands it to Lauren, "I will then give you the honor of lighting it my dear."

Both relax after a few drags and sit back down in their seats after drowning another shot.

"So, what's got you all down, Lauren?"

"I miss her", Lauren whispers and tears start to rise into her eyes. She then looks up to face Sarah, who regrets asking that question while the first tear rolls down her cheek.

The others are dancing and laughing in a circle on the dancefloor, having a blast and Lauren feels bad for cornering Sarah like that. She feels pathetic since she and Camila didn't even know each other for long and are in such a mess already.

She downs another shot as she begins to feel the alcohol take over her body.

"Sorry, "she sniffs. "Feel free to go have fun."

Sarah is about to answer that there's no need to feel bad and she's more than happy to be sitting there with her and smoking her joint as an unfamiliar girl approaches Lauren.

"Hey, ain't no crying in the club beautiful", the girl says before Lauren's head snaps to her with wide eyes.

"Camz!", she exclaims and halfway hugs her, halfway drags her into the seat.

"Hey there", Camila laughs. She popped in some meds, put her dress on and walked down to the club to surprise the girls which was a good idea when she now looks at Lauren. Her eyes are clearly intoxicated and by noticing the joint it's not only from alcohol she assumes.

"Um, excuse me, I'm Camila!", she introduces herself to Sarah. "Sarah, nice to meet you Camila", she winks at Lauren.

"Camila's my girlfriend!", she giggles.

"Oh boy, how much did she drink already?"

"Not that much... But you better catch up," Sarah teases while Lauren got Camila to sit on her lap since she's still hurt and no alcohol could cloud her mind that much that she'd forget.

"I missed you", Lauren whispers into Camila's ear.

"I missed you too", the brunette answers.

Sarah spots another friend and excuses herself.

"I'm sorry, Camz."

"I am sorry too, but let's not talk about it yet, ok?" Camila doesn't want to have such a serious conversation in a club full of people and loud music and an intoxicated Lauren underneath her. While she likes the underneath part though. The music is buzzing loudly as Camila spots her friends on the dancefloor. Ally got herself a good-looking guy while Normani and Dinah dance weirdly around them. They had more to drink than Lauren for sure. Lauren uses the opportunity to check the brunette Latina out. Her hair is wavy and falling down her bare back. She's wearing a skin tight black dress with two small straps while it's obvious that she's not wearing a bra. While Lauren doubts that any of the girls is wearing one today. Due to the fact that they needed to wash some clothes that were worn on the plane.