Chapter [36] - Daydreams

I'm back with an update like I promised. Just to remind, this is the last chapter before the epilogue so please don't be alarmed. Carry on. 

-

Chanel

I had a huge smile on my face the whole ride. Alone time with him hasn't been rare, I won't say that, but it's something I wanted more of and now that we would actually be going out, I was excited. We pulled into the parking lot and slid out of the car and straight to the entrance. Waiters escorted us to a table and we sat down.

 I sat my purse into the chair besides me and looked through the menu. I've been to Red Lobster before but oddly I've never ordered lobster and since I was craving sea food I decided to get lobster and a plate of shrimp along with a small side of fries. "And for you?" the waitress asked Trevelle. He ordered the same as me only with steak instead of lobster and it seemed like a lot of food but we both hadn't eaten all day so we were pretty damn hungry.

"So give us about 15 to 20 minutes and the food should be right out, is there any drinks you'd like?" she asked, notepad in hand. "Water is good for me," I smiled. 

"Sprite," he ordered. She jotted both down and disappeared into the back. Velle looked a little nervous and I wondered why but I didn't question it. A waiter passed us and he stood, pulled her to the side and whispered something to her. I raised an eyebrow watching her eyes dart to me and then a bright smile crossed her face. I smiled back a little confused but she only walked away and Velle sat back down.

"Okay what's up with you?" I asked. "Nothing, I just needed to order ice," I could tell he was lying, he knew I could tell. "So now you're lying to me? Since when do we lie to each other Trevelle?" I leaned forward. "Drop it alright? Damn," he caught an attitude. I blinked, "Who you talking to? Tell me what you just told her. How the fuck you ordering ice when ice come with the drink. Do I look dumb to you?" I tilted my head.

"Stop being extra. I just told you what I told her damn. I can't order more ice without you jumping down my damn throat?" he snapped. "And you're lying again?! If you really had to order ice you would've said that shit loud and fucking clear, you up here whispering in the bitch ear, stop lying," I was getting mad now for real because whatever he had to say he couldn't say out loud and I don't like that secretive shit. 

"Man whatever, believe what you want," he shrugged and got on his phone. I looked at this boy and contemplated sending his phone flying out of his hand but Lord knows I didn't want to start any issues up in this Red Lobster but he was playing me like I'm dumb. He know he can't lie to me so I don't know why he tried.  I rolled my eyes but dropped it, tapping my ring finger against the table.

This why I don't go nowhere with his black ass he don't know how to act. Every time we step out it's an issue and it's never my fault. He always starting shit with his dumb ass. Let me find out he doing some sneaky shit I'ma make sure his ass have it. He clearly didn't learn the first time after I burned all his shit up and maxed out all of his cards. He didn't get the fucking message.

He looked up at me and my face must've shown how mad I was because he asked, "The fuck you so mad for?" I continued to tap my finger so I wouldn't continue to go off. "Aight stay your ass mad, this why I don't take your ass nowhere," he spoke. It took two seconds for what he said to register by the 2nd second I was heated. "This is why you don't take me anywhere? Nigga this is why I don't go anywhere with your black ass. You always pissing me off with your cheating ugly ass," I snapped. 

He put his phone up to his face, covering his face but I could tell his annoying ass was laughing. "What's funny?" I didn't find humor in anything. I heard static and turned around. A man was on stage in the back with a mic in his hand. "Customers, we have been challenged to perform the Mannequin Challenge, if everyone can please partake in the challenge it will be greatly appreciated," the owner spoke.