Chapter [18] - Titles

Chanel

"What you looking at?" I asked being nosy. Velle been on his phone this whole time grinning and smiling and shit like.. I wanna know what's going on.

I tilted my head when he gave me the wait finger. I snatched that phone out his hand so quick and examined. He was on Instagram reading comments. These bald head bitches was gasssing his ass up.

Talking about God blessed you, yes bitch cause he got me. Sending heart eye emojis, oh fuck no and this nigga got the nerve to be grinning over it.

"Chanel gimme my damn phone," he said reaching out. I hopped out his way before continuing to read. I went to his DM's and saw all these read messages of nudes and 'can we fucks' and all these bitches giving him they numbers and shit. He didn't reply but he damn sure got his peek on.

All these messages was recently so you know I was about to snap.

"You is not my mother, so gimme back my shit. I'm grown," he said running his gaps on the bed like somebody paying him any attention.

"Boy shut the fuck up, "I'm grown" bitch if having hoes excite you and have you grinning that hard you still a lil nigga," I said before ignoring his clapback and continuing to scroll.

I don't know why they feel comfortable enough to text him this shit. I voiced that, "Why the fuck they feel so comfortable? They up here sending you nudes and shit and don't tell me you don't know that because all these messages were read." I said before throwing his phone on the bed.

"I ain't gotta answer to you," he said before grabbing his phone and continuing to scroll like I didn't just say shit to him.

"You so damn disrespectful," I said catching a full attitude. "You always trynna worry about what I'm doing let me see what you doing," he said reaching for my phone.

He asked for the unlock code and I put it in before he started scrolling. He was on my IG, Twitter, iMessages and Kik trying so hard to find something.

When he came up with nothing he threw the phone on the bed and went back to his phone. "Fucking asshole," I rolled my eyes. He went back to smiling and shit on his phone after I just told him how I felt.

That was it for me. I started packing up my necessities that I hold here before throwing them into my Nike duffel bags. I wasn't about to be ignored or disrespected when I got a whole house to keep me company.

He didn't even look up when I left.

Best believe I used his car because all of mines were driven to the spot already. All my gifts was still in the back of his trunk too so I was good to go. I put the address into my GPS and it told me the destination wasn't too far away. It was 15 minutes away.

I sped off and when I arrived I swear I thought I was at the wrong place. When Pa explained the house to me he said it was nothing too fancy but he straight up lied. This place was off the chains popping, it look like it came out of one of those reality TV shows. I hopped out the car so quick after bringing it into the garage.

All my cars were parked inside the garage, all 8 of them well now 10 since I got two new ones for my birthday. I grabbed my duffel bags and gifts before traveling them upstairs. I thought this was two stories but as I climbed up it was actually 3 plus an attic. I was in lovee already.

I put the stuff down by the door and looked at my granite marble kitchen with the big ass refrigerator. I looked inside and saw it already racked with foods and snacks. The cupboards were jammed up too. Knives and pans and everything was already installed. I wondered when they set all this up. They must've thought of kicking me out a long time ago cause this shit was prepped to the T.