Chapter [27] - Y'all Talk?

Chanel

I woke up to loud banging on my front door. I blinked a couple times and rolled my eyes before flipping back over. That was probably Armani dumb ass, forgot her keys in the house again. Her ass better hop in the damn window, because I am not getting up.

I shut my eyes and heard another round of banging. I sat up, wiping my eyes. Now who the fuck is trying me this early in the damn morning.

I begin counting down from ten in my brain, by the time I reached four I heard more banging. I hopped out the bed and stomped downstairs. This bitch must've lost her damn mind. Banging like she the fucking 12, on God she know better .

I headed to the front door, fuming. I pulled the door back and looked up to see Velle getting ready to beat the door some more. "What in the hell is wrong with you!" I yelled, grabbing him by the hand and pulling him inside before closing the door. "Nah what in the hell is wrong with you," he countered.

I turned around, "I'm not the one banging like I lost my damn mind!" I snapped, mad that I was losing valuable minutes of sleep.

"Why you not dressed?" he asked, looking me up and down. "Dressed for what?" I asked, calming down and heading up the steps. He followed behind me. "Fuck you mean for what? We talked about this yesterday about how I wanted to take you out today.." he said. I wrinkled my eyebrows up before remembering.

"Ohh, that. I forgot," I spoke, making a right and heading into my room. "Well now that your memory's refreshed, get ready," he spoke with too much authority in his tone.

"Boy bye I will get ready on my own terms," I said looking him up and down. "You serious right now?" he asked. I ignored him and headed off to my closet to pick out an outfit. I decided on a red bandeau top, light blue denim jeans, and my all red Huaraches. I paired it up with my matching denim Chanel clutch before laying the whole outfit on the bed.

I grabbed a black lace panty and bra set before laying it beside it. "What is this?" he asked picking up the top. I snatched it from his hand and laid it back down. "Don't be annoying, I'm not in the mood," I snapped, still mad my sleep was taken away from me.

"Yo cut the extraness. You knew before you took your ass to sleep that I was gon take you out at 10. If you don't want to go, say the word so I don't waste my time," he said. I rolled my eyes but didn't reply, his dumb ass know I wanted to go but I wasn't a morning person at all.

"Hello?" he called, sitting down on the edge of the bed.
I looked over to him and rolled my eyes, "You know I want to go," I said.

"Okay then, come here," he parted his legs and I made my way between them, his hands fell down to my waist before I felt him leaning in for a kiss.

I backed up quickly, "unt unt I didn't brush my teeth," I spoke, covering my mouth. He grabbed my hands away from my face, "I don't care, give me a kiss," he scrunched his forehead up. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not liking this attitude." he said.

"And?" I spoke, backing up before heading to the bathroom.

"Fix it," he said, remaining on the bed. "How bout you come over here and fix it for me?" I said, tilting my head before adding toothpaste to my toothbrush and loading it in my mouth. I brushed for a couple seconds before feeling hands wrap around my waist. I laughed, as he snuggled his head into my neck, giving me small kisses.

"Why you always testing me?" he asked, pushing my back against his front. I didn't answer but mushed him back.

He waited until I finished brushing my teeth before turning me around and lifting me up so I was seated on the counter. "You are really annoying," I said, feeling my sleepiness coming back.