Chapter [16] - Date

Chanel

(Mature scene below, if you don't like that sort of thing, scroll down. I'll give a notification when it's finished.)

Next morning I woke up on Velle's chest again, honestly I could get used to this. I pressed against his chest before pecking his cheek.

He moved a little before I felt the booty rubs start up. I giggled before getting up to go and brush my teeth. "Where you going?" he grumbled, reaching his arms out for me. "Brush my teeth," I said. "I don't care about none of that," he leaned up and grabbed me by my waist before landing me on top of him.

"Morning breath Velle," I mumbled, pushing away. "I don't care gimme kiss," he leaned in and claimed my lips for a few seconds before I pulled away.

I lifted up as we both headed to the bathroom. I started brushing my teeth as he grabbed his toothbrush. "I wanna take you to the mall today," he said. I paused.

"I left my wallet home, we can g-" I started before he cut me off. "You know I'm not letting you pay for shit," he said before brushing his teeth. We made eye contact in the mirror as I rolled my eyes.

"I don't care about your attitude little girl," he mushed my head sideways. I glared before shoving him back. I dropped my toothbrush back in the holder before heading back to the room.

I plugged my phone on the charger before hopping in bed besides Velle. He put me on top of him so I was straddling him. I laid on his chest before I heard a snap. I looked up to see him taking pictures.

"Stop I don't even have make up on," I said before turning away. "You look better without it," he mumbled before placing a kiss on my cheek. I smiled before lifting up.

He flipped us over so he was over me before peppering my face with mad kisses. "You so damn fine," he gassed me up before giving me more kisses. I was cheesing so hard, I felt my cheeks start to hurt but I couldn't get the smile off my face.

After a pause he leaned down and gave me a full kiss. My legs wrapped around his torso as I deepened the kiss. He was grinding his waist into my center causing slight friction between us, eliciting a moan from my end.

I rolled my fingers through his scalp before throwing my head back, allowing him full access to my neck. I could feel a hickey forming while he licked sucked and slurped on the side of my neck. His hands traveled down to my goodies before pulling the soaked panties away from my core. I felt a light breeze cool down my center before his fingers began to rub my bud.

I spread my thighs for better access before lifting his lips up to mines. I pressed both palms on the sides of his face and gave him a few kisses. A curl of pleasure within ran through me making me arch my back as a loud moan ring through my lips.

He pressed his lips on mines to silence my cries as he continued to build my ecstasy. I felt his friend poking me knowing he was just as aroused as I was. I grabbed 'him' and felt a pause between my rubs. "Don't stop," I moaned before feeling it start up again. I removed his boxers before stroking it.

My mind was clouded with want I could barely focus on what I was doing when I flipped us over. We both stripped out of our pajamas as I positioned myself so 'I' was on top of 'him' without inserting it inside. Picture it as a hotdog in a bun, only 'I' was the bun and 'him' the hotdog.

I slid down his rod before taking my time to slide back up. I couldn't control my moans as I picked up the pace. I laid both palms on his chest before riding him back and forth as if my life depended on it.