Chapter [21] - BBQ

Chanel

I was on 1000 right about now. My tears stopped and my heart was numb. I couldn't form a complete sentence to express how I felt. I know that this wasn't nothing new to me, my hearts been fucked with multiple other times but this...

I couldn't put my finger on why but this hurt the most. He knew how bad cheating hurted me, he knew. I should've kept my feelings out the equation and remained best friends, maybe I wouldn't be looking so damn stupid.

I felt like I lost a huge part of me. Why does bad shit always happen to good people? I try so hard to give people chances and not let my past affect my future but this has just crossed the line. I feel disrespected, played and above all, dumb.

I know I haven't been giving him no type of sexual pleasure but I thought we was above that, she waltzes over and spreads her thighs and he falls for it. I wasn't gone for longer than 30 minutes and he got seduced that quick.

Or maybe they was fucking around the whole time..

I sighed and pulled into my house. My anger started to build up as I saw his cars sitting in my garage. A smile spread across my lips as I marched inside the house grabbing my hammer, two gallons of bleach, lighter fluid, Bic lighter, metal spiked bat and a fat black Sharpie.

I headed into my room and looked around, spotting his shit everywhere. Ever since I got my house which was about a week ago he been spending the day and night with me so he had mad shit he left in here. Wrong move.

I grabbed all his clothes, Armani suits and jeans, Gucci loafers, Jordan's, slacks, Fendi belts, cologne and even his wallet and any and everything else I could find that belonged to him and threw them into six thick heavy black bags. I marched downstairs with the bags and my supplies before throwing his shit on the lawn.

I dumped the items out of the bags so they formed a huge pile before throwing both gallons of bleach on all of it along with the lighter fluid. When everything was nice and soggy I lit up my lighter and threw it at the huge pile. I watched as the whole mass blew up into strong flames. I smiled before heading over to all of his sneakers and footwear and shredding them apart.

I grabbed a pair of scissors and snipped away at each pair leaving each one horribly disfigured.

I threw the shoes into the fire before heading to the garage. I got inside both cars and drove them right in front of the flames, side by side before hopping out.

I grabbed my bat and swung it right into the drivers seat window. The glass shattered and crackled as it broke and collapsed into the chair and littered the grass around me. I continued to smash the back seats, trunk and front window. When every glass was hit, I stabbed holes into each tire before grabbing my hammer. I beat the fuck out the radio and ripped his leather seats in halves until fluff was all over the place. I climbed on top of the hood of the car and stomped and stomped until I left a huge dent before continuing to slam my hammer down until there was a hole in the center.

Just as I was headed to the next car, Armani pulled up. She slid out her car and examined before marching to me. "Bitch are you fucking crazy!" she yelled, I pushed past her and picked up my bat.

"You started without me!" she laughed grabbing the hammer and going to work on the second car as I bust out laughing. She was not playing, she was smashing everything into pieces. While she tended to that I walked over to the pile and dumped more of his clothes into the flame and added more lighting fluid. The flames blew up as I took a step back.

I looked over to see Armani doing more damage than I did on his car. I looked over to his wallet and grabbed his drivers license before shredding it up. He had a couple bundles of cash as I stashed it inside my bra. I handed Armani a couple wads before snatching his credit cards I gave Armani the basic ones while I took the black card.