Chapter [29] - Sex w/ mee

Chanel

3 days later

I was tired as shit and wanted to sleep and cuddle but no, Velle's mom called us over I guess she wanted to speak to us. I mean that's not an issue but I was still cranky from my cramps and lack of sleep.

I took a shower before sliding into a burgundy croptop, olive green ripped jeans and my all burgundy Vans. I poked in my belly ring and nose ring before throwing my hair up into a ponytail.

I slicked down my edges and decided to leave my face completely natural. I wasn't with the shits today.

"I like this," Velle said, holding my face. I smiled before mushing him to the side and brushing my teeth.

He get on my damn nerve too with all this natural shit, I mean yeah it looks nice but I hate how pale I be looking. He don't care though, he claims I look beautiful with anything. I swear he just be boosting my head up.

"Why you always pushing me, if I push ya ass you would be tight," he smacked his lips before I spit the toothpaste out the sink. "Sorry, give me kiss," I leaned back and he pecked my lips.

I gargled some mouthwash before spitting it out and flossing. I sat on the toilet while he brushed his teeth. I threw the string in the garbage besides me before leaning up to grab my lotion.

"Lift up I gotta pee," he grabbed me by my waist and stood me on the side before whipping it out from the opening of his boxers and peeing in the toilet. "I do not want to see all that," I scrunched my nose up but dead ass couldn't move my eyes away.

"So why you staring?" he laughed. "Why does it look like that, the hell are you peeing from? You don't even have a hole," I said, confused.

"I do have a hole, if I didn't how would I be able to shoot my kids out?" he laughed as I blinked.

"Stop I'm being serious," I said thinking how the hell I'ma be a surgeon when I don't even know the basic things about the body. But I guess that's what you go to medical school for.

He finished peeing before wiping off and turning to me. He lifted it up and I squinted. He poked the tip, "its right there, dummy," he said.

I poked it and he flinched, "don't touch it," he mumbled. "Boy shut the fuck up, I do what I want," I said before rotating it. I bent down a little and finally saw the little hole. "Why is it so small?" I laughed before moving back.

"Man if you don't get out my face asking dumb questions," he started as I rolled my eyes. "How is it dumb if I don't know, why can't you just tell me instead of making me feel stupid," I rolled my eyes before turning.

"Okay I'm sorry, but you don't know anything. The hell.." he said before placing me down on the toilet seat. Since he was so tall, his shit was by my lip.

"Boy if you don't get that out my face," I said as he laughed before squatting. "So," he started but I wasn't interested.

I grabbed it. "Why does it look like that, that's weird and then you have this piece, the hell..." I trailed off playing with the top. I shook it back and forth like a rattle before looking up at him to see him biting his lip.

"How does that turn you on?" I laughed, shaking it. "It doesn't. I'm trying not to slap you with it. You gripping it too hard, heavy hands," he said before pulling it out my hand.

"You get on my nerve how am I supposed to know?" I said before rolling my eyes.

"Come on now, you gotta know something," he said scrunching his face up. I pulled away from him, annoyed. I went back in the room and moisturized my skin before grabbing my phone off the charger and grabbing my olive green CK tote.