Chapter [34] - Blessings

Chanel 

I woke up to Trevelle's loud mouth yelling at the TV screen. "Come on!" he swiped a hand over his face before turning back to see he woke me up. My face must've read my thoughts because he apologized, "I'm sorry," he leaned in and gave me a kiss. I pulled back when he tried to deepen it, my breath was not ready for all of that this early in the morning.

I slid out of the bed and yawned, wondering what I wanted to do today. I definitely had work today around two but I wanted to do something before then. I looked down at my nails and I did need a fill in plus my feet were looking a little grungy lately, I could go get a pedicure as well. On top of that, my hair was back to a tangled curly mess and I didn't feel like dealing with it.

I shot a quick text to Diego so he could clear his schedule before going to the shower. I slid out of my clothes and into the shower, bathing quickly because it was already ten and I knew I would run out of time quick. It didn't take me long to scrub, brush my teeth, wash my face, moisturize my skin, apply deodorant and try to throw my hair up into a decent bun. I walked into the room with a towel wrapped around me and went into the closet, in search of an outfit.

The weather outside was finally hitting the low 80's so summer was definitely here but it was still a little breezy. I threw on an off white bra and panties lace set before picking an outfit. I decided on a simple white, navy blue and yellow Tommy Hilfiger throw over jacket, black form fitting jeans and my Air Jordan 10's in blue and white. The jacket was thin enough so I wouldn't overheat so I was good.

I zipped the jacket down a little to expose my chest a bit, but not too much

I zipped the jacket down a little to expose my chest a bit, but not too much. I wrapped a thin silver necklace around my neck, a silver Rolex on my wrist and sprayed a cloud of perfume around me. I added one coat of clear lip gloss, smacked my lips together, placed my nose ring in and was ready to go. 

Velle was so consumed with his game he barely noticed me getting dressed. I rolled my eyes before stepping in front of the TV. "I'm about to go, okay?" I slid in between his legs and he tilted his head up for a kiss. I gave him one and he asked, "Where you going?" He put the controller down long enough to zip my jacket up to my neck before grabbing it again, trying to see around me to the TV.

"Don't worry about it, I clearly don't have your attention anyway," I rolled my eyes and stepped back but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to him. "What you mean? I been giving you attention," he sat me into his lap and I rolled my eyes. "Barely, you been on 2K all morning, all last night and the night before that, damn, what about me?" I pouted. He leaned down and kissed my cheek but was still very clearly distracted by the game screen. I stood up and grabbed my phone, mumbling under my breath.

"What was that?" he asked. "I said that when I come back, I'm straight smashing that PS4," I rolled my eyes and he looked up at me before laughing, "You know better." I ignored him, we both knew if I really wanted to, I would. I grabbed my phone, gave him another kiss before heading downstairs and out the door.