Chapter [8] - Mall

Chanel P.O.V (also in MM)

I rolled over and fell back into something warm and soft. I tilted my head slightly and saw Velle. I rolled my eyes and slid away from him. How the hell he get in my house, and why he feel comfortable enough to slide in my bed after laying up with Melae.

I mean I ain't mad or nothing he can fuck whoever he want, but I find that disrespectful. Real disrespectful.

I walked over to the bathroom and did my morning ritual before brushing my teeth and heading back to the room. He was on his phone texting somebody, smiling and shit. I smacked my lips and headed to my closet.

"Good morning to you too!" he laughed. I ignored him and searched for a set of underclothes for my shower. He crept up behind me and sucked his teeth, "You mad at me or something?" he asked, getting a little too close. I took a step back.

"Nobody mad." I said, digging to find my deodorant. He started shaking his head and walked out. I shrugged and kept it moving. I wasn't mad but once again, that was disrespectful. He left me for her and wanna pop up like shit's okay.

Boy bye.

I took my things and placed them on the bed, where he was stretched out. He put his phone down and walked up to me, trapping me between the bed and his legs. "You gon tell me?" he asked again. I struggled against his strong ass before speaking.

"I'm not mad man but that's disrespectful to me. You the one who asked me to pop up with you at the party and the first person I speak to all night you wanna go fuck while I'm downstairs looking stupid. Then you wanna come to my house laid up in my bed like we cool boy bye. There's a reason why I left your ass there." I said before trying to pull away again. His grip tightened as he wrinkled up his eyebrows.

"That's what you over here pouting for? Me and that girl ain't do shit," he said, angling me so I couldn't move. I rolled my eyes again. "What yall did or didn't do don't matter to me you not my nigga so I don't care." I said.

"You right. But regardless, we didn't do shit for real. She was blowing mines for real she kept talking about how she didn't plan to give her virginity to somebody she just met so I upped and left. You already know I ain't with no conversations. I went down stairs and started spazzing when I didn't see ya little ass. I thought one of them little niggas down there had done some shit to you. Then this nigga telling me you left a few minutes ago with a stank ass attitude, leaving me high and dry so I caught a ride with one of the bros. So all this shit you doing you can cut out cause if anybody should be mad, it's me," he said before lifting off me.

Since we were so close, I could smell his breath. He must be the only person I know who doesn't have morning breath cause shit I know mines be hectic as a bitch.

I pulled him back down to where he was and pouted, "I'm sorry," I apologized.

"Nah you good."

"Velle..."

"What man."

"You still mad."

"I'm good, let me up."

I shook my head no. "Man you so annoying," he said trynna pull away. I pouted again. "I already said I'm sorry Velle damn, why you still mad?" I asked. I waited for a reply and only received his glare. I let him go before sliding away from him.

Fuck him and his attitude. I continued to prep for my shower so I could just wash my worries away and keep a leveled head cause I swear he make me wanna punch him straight in the throat.