Chapter [11] - He Knows

Chanel 🌸

I was beyond pissed all I remembered was me pulling away from Velle and knocking her ass straight to the ground. I wasn't able to get another hit in cause soon as the first blow struck, Velle lifted me up and tossed me over his shoulder.

I started beating on his back and kicking him in his chest as I squirmed to get down. "Chanel chill damn!" he yelled, putting me down before turning me so I was facing the car and hemming himself against my back so I couldn't escape.

"Fuck you mean chill! She ain't get shit in your car that's why you not wildin'!" I spazzed.

"It was an accident man," he continued trying to reason. I mushed him back so I could turn around cause the glass was mushing my chest too hard.

"I don't believe that shit for one second, this bitch up here smiling cause she fucked it up! I don't see her trynna clean it up yet!" I yelled, he turned around and caught her smirking before she noticed and started up her crying again.

"Chanel I'll clean it, just please get in the car-" he started. I yanked away from him, "Nigga you go in there!" I yelled. He just wouldn't understand, this was my first car and it was given to me by my grandma before she passed of course ima be mad this trick fucked it up.

He up here supporting her like what the fuck that bitch is grown she should be potty trained.

"Please calm down," he said holding my arms. I rolled my eyes but couldn't ignore the calmness that enveloped me as soon as he touched me. After a few seconds I pulled away, my feelings were still there and this wasn't helping.

"I'm gonna run in and see if I can buy some wipes or something," he sighed before looking over to shitty booty, "-what are you going to do about ya pants they fucked up," he asked.

She thought for a second before shrugging. Dumb bitch. He pinched the bridge of his nose before shaking his head and walking away.

it was just me and her.

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't kick your ass," I said sliding off the car. "Bitch shut the fuck up," she flipped her eye in the socket, looking real demented.

"You wouldn't do shit cause you already know Velle gon get on your ass," she smiled like she had shit figured out.

"And I care what Velle gotta say why? This between me and you, why his name getting brought up?" I asked tilting my head.

"Because you like him, bitch don't act like you're so surprised that I know." she said rolling her neck.

I paused but didn't allow her to see my hesitance.

"Bitch if I liked him I would be with him." I said leaning back on the car. "Nah you wouldn't. You see he's happy with me so you remain cordial and try to hide it but I sense it from a mile away. All I'm saying is keep your dis-" she continued on.

"Bitch you not in the position to tell me what the fuck to do. I advise you try to clean ya ass up before you try to preach to somebody. What you was about to say? Keep my distance? I'm good. Regardless of how I feel not once have I acted on it out of respect for y'all relationship, but bitch keep talking ima show you how quick you can lose him," I snapped, not really meaning the end. I wouldn't try to take Velle, he's happy with her.

She rolled her eyes before speaking, "I figured y'all had something going on that day we was at the party, you was so happy I just had to see what you was so sprung over. We didn't fuck that night but it was on and popping ever since and honestly I see why you would want him, if I didn't already have him I would too," she smiled menacingly.