Chapter [24] - #BlackLivesMatter

I'm losing motivationnnnnnnn! ;( I feel like I'm just dragging this book along but I will finish it preferably sooner rather than later. Updates are coming in like 4-5 days apart and I know that's mad slow and I'm sincerely sorry but :| yeah..continuing on.

I honestly just made this because I heard a lot of reports of white cops killing black males and not getting any type of consequences, that's mad fucked up. I kinda wanted to add that into the book because I like my writing realistic. Know that while you smiling giggling and shit somebody else in the world just dropped dead behind the hands of another racist ass cop.

I apologize if this rains on your parade but shit ain't lollipops no more. I feel a riot coming soon.

----

Chanel

I laid across my bed, bouncing my thigh patiently while looking over at Armani while she paced back and forth. "Spit it the fuck out!" I snapped. Armani came in, acting real suspicious and told me she had something to tell me. Thoughts were running through my mind as I thought about the worse things she could tell me.

"Okay okay," she paused her walk before facing me. "You have to promise not to be mad," she reasoned. I nodded quickly before she let out a breath.

"I'm pregnant." she blurted. I paused before a smile graced my lips, "what the fuck you had me worried for, that's great!"

She gulped. "What?" I wrinkled my eyebrows in confusion. "There's more," she continued. She ran her fingers through her scalp before blowing out a breath. "You are going to hate me," she whined, small tears falling down her cheeks.

I blinked, not even feeding into her over dramatic ass but seeing them tears had me raising an eyebrow. Whatever she was saying couldn't be that deep, we been rocking for mad long so I doubt whatever she had to say would affect that.

"Are you going to tell me or continue to bitch?" I sighed, leaning my head on my palm. She looked up, nodded and wiped her cheeks before she broke out into some new ones. Seeing her like this was erking my damn nerves, but what she said next I could not believe.

🍃

"Trevelle is the father," she whispered.

I blinked. "Is that all?"