Chapter [15] - Redefine Hapiness

Song has nothing to do with chapter but I love it. Okay happy reading ..

Graduation Day

I woke up to the sound of my alarm on my phone. I wondered for a second why I even set an alarm before sitting upright. I crawled off Velle's chest to dismiss the alarm when I read the title I named the alarm,

GRADUATION DAY!!

I nearly fell out the bed rushing to get up. How could I forget about graduation? I ran to the bathroom to go brush my teeth and mouthwash before washing my face. I ran the shower water and placed it on hot before setting it there so it could steam up.

I rushed over to Velle, shaking him to wake him up but of course his bony ass would give me a hard time. I climbed on top of him and kissed from the top of his forehead down to his cheeks before claiming his lips. A few seconds later I felt his lips move against mines as I grinned and pulled back.

"Come on bones, don't you want to see me graduate?" I said before climbing off. "No," he mumbled before climbing out of bed. "Fuck you," I laughed before heading back to the shower.

"You look like you in a rush, if we shower together it'll be quicker," he winked.

"I am not trynna see your dirt swirl down the drain," I said before heading back to the shower. I heard him smack his lips and mumble before sneaking behind me and shutting the door behind us.

"No stop because you gon start something and we have to go," I said pushing him away before throwing off my tank top.

Its not like he never seen me before but still we was on a tight schedule as is and he gon fuck around and make us late.

I slid off the rest of my clothes and looked up to see him already undressed. I rolled my eyes before sliding in the shower, he followed closely behind. I grabbed my rag and begin to scrub from head to toe, completely ignoring him.

I poured some more soap before scrubbing my underarms and neck. I turned around to let the water rinse off the soap, lifting my hair up so it wouldn't get wet before pouring some more soap on the rag.

I spread my thighs and scrubbed deeply inside my vagina before rinsing the rag off and applying more soap to scrub my ass. Once I finished with that I rinsed the rag out before lifting my leg so the water could rinse the soap out my vagina along with my ass.

When I finished I turned around to see Velle on hard. I smirked and was on my way out when he pulled me from behind, tilting my head back before pecking my lips.

When he let go, I pouted. I really did want more but time was ticking. I turned around and gave him one final kiss before breaking away and wrapping a towel around me. I headed into his room and dried off before sliding into my Calvin Klein underset.

I planned on wearing a dress under my cap and gown and I left it here and right now I was grateful for that decision. Lord knows I didn't have time to fly home to get it.

I lotioned my body head to toe before stepping into the dress. It was an all white body forming dress that showed off all my curves without showing too much skin.

It was sexy but classy. It had a criss cross pattern going on in the back with a small v cut near the chest area. It had elbow length sleeves that were see through and zippers that were bedazzled in diamonds.

I added my silver Rolly and silver pendant chain before putting on my rings. I already had my nails painted white for the occasion with silver designs on the middle fingers.