Chapter [12] - Nobody Compares

Chanel 😍

I don't know why my overly honest ass had to tell him to the T how my feelings were for him. Why did I have to admit to loving him and not just say I liked or had a crush on him, something so simple.

Now that I've admitted it verbally, I've accepted it mentally and it fucks with me more whenever I see them together. If I could turn back the hands of time I would've stopped myself from ever fucking with Josh because if I hadn't I wouldn't have been so hurt and my walls wouldn't have been up so high.

I would've let Velle in, I could've been happy with him right now instead of looking down at my phone while they talk and laugh across the booth from me. The food arrived and I dug in while scrolling down my Instagram. Velle tried to include me in the conversation a couple times but I would just nod or give some form of agreement before returning to my phone.

I wasn't mad. I just didn't want to see them so damn happy. I'm selfish, I realize that but I can't help it.

I put my phone down so I could pick up my wings. They were real saucy like I liked it, I asked for a 20 piece of extra hot wings and fries and a Sprite. I didn't know who was gon pay the bill but I sure wasn't.

I looked around the table for some napkins and when I came up empty I sighed before sliding out the booth. I headed to the counter and was about to request some when a boy bumped into me, feening to get in front of me. It was so unexpected that I lost my balance and was on my way to hitting the floor when I felt arms circle around my waist to prevent my crash.

The arms glided me up until I was upright. I turned around quickly to thank the person but quickly lost my words. The boy standing in front of me could only be described as fine. He had curly ass hair with light dimples on both cheeks, a small nose stud in his right nostril. He was smiling down at me so I got a full view of his straight white teeth and pink gums. I glanced towards the ground so I could peep his outfit. He had on a black wife beater with strong ass muscles, olive green Tru's and all black Jordan's on. I wasn't familiar with the style so they must be real new.

I glanced back up and took a step back realizing we were real close during me checking him out. I cleared my throat, "Thank you." I said before turning back to the counter and shoving the boy who pushed me to the side before asking the cashier for some napkins. "Bit-" he started, with his mad ass.

I added mad force behind that push so his ass was sprawled out on the floor looking dumb. "Call me out my name if you want to, on God you gon get the business," I snapped before snatching the napkins out the lady hand and walking away.

I don't know why people feel the need to try me today. I headed back to the table and before I got too far I felt a presence besides me, I looked and saw it was the boy who picked me up. I slightly rolled my eyes because I was already mad and my time was already wasted, just because he was fine and everything didn't mean I wanted to hold a conversation with him.

"Damn, that's how you feel," he teased, stopping in front of me to stop me from moving. I blinked. "What do you want?" I asked, shifting my weight. "Why I gotta get an attitude?" he asked, licking his lips.

Unintentionally my eyes flew to his lips. They looked too soft, I glanced back up to his eyes and forced myself to keep my attention there. "Look, I just want to go sit down and eat," I said attempting to brush past him. I don't know why I was treating him like that, maybe it was because he didn't compare to Velle. He was cute but he wasn't him.

I felt a hard smack on my ass before he gripped my cheeks and slid his hand across my lips and I swear that was all I needed to set me off. I did a whole U turn before lifting my sneaker and kicking him straight in his dick. His eyes widened in shock before he dropped to the ground holding his jewels. "Who told you to fucking touch me!" I yelled, slapping his head around. The anger I had in me over Velle and Melae and even that boy pushing me was being used on going off on him.