Chapter [6] - Party

Trevelle in MM

--------------------------

As expected, as soon as Pa slid into the drivers seat he turned around and started his rant. "Man...you act like I had sex with the boy. It was just a hug," I sighed, looking over to Ma for some support. She turned quickly and started picking with her nails.

"I don't care about none of that. I-" he continued, I zoned him out and looked out the window. I should've never asked to come to this shit, now he think me and Velle got something going on. And even if we did, I'm 17. Not to sound grown or nothing but he treat me like a kid 24/7. He needs to accept the fact I'm maturing.

"We just had a whole conversation on this man. I just told you I'm not worried about none of these niggas!" I snapped, growing agitated. "Little girl..." Ma warned.

"I don't know who the fuck you think you talking to. Baby girl or not, I will beat yo ass. Don't ever think you too old to get bust up." Pa said. I nodded to end the conversation and waited for him to turn around and start up the car before pulling out my phone.

I noticed I had a new text from Velle.

Velle 👿 : party tnite, you down?

I had to think about it for a second before realizing I had to ask for permission from Pa. I rolled my eyes remembering how pissed he was when he saw us hugging, he most definitely wouldn't want me with him at a party..but I guess he doesn't need to know about all of that.

"Daddy there's a party tonight and I wanna go." I said, looking up from my phone. "Where it's at and who gon be there..and what time you gon be back? You act like you ain't got school tomorrow," he said asking a million questions and leaving me no room to reply.

"I'ma be home at a decent hour I already know." I answered, ignoring the rest of the other questions cause I wasn't too sure about them myself.

I hit Velle up asking for the address and when the party started. He said it was at one of his boys house and it started in about 3 hours so I had more then enough time to get ready.

"Let me find out you doing something up in that party Nelle, that's ya ass," Ma butted in. I hate when they act like I'm retarded enough to do something out of my character. I don't drink or none of that so they really need to fall back off me. I smoke a little but I never pass my limits.

"Got ya," I nodded before Pa backed up into the garage. I slid out the car and headed upstairs. I had mad shit to do, first I had to shower though so I picked out my under clothes. I decided on a PINK black and white bra and panties matching set. Since it was a party I wanted to look fly but not too flashy. I knew all the thots would be out and about in some tight dresses or leggings and shit so I wanted to do something different.

I hopped in the shower and scrubbed for a good hour. I took the opportunity to shave my punani and underarms along with my legs. By the time I stepped out the shower I had about an hour and twenty minutes left. I dried off and slid into the under clothes before stepping into my chosen outfit :

 I dried off and slid into the under clothes before stepping into my chosen outfit :