Chapter [9] - Regrets

Melae again in Multimedia //for those who may or may not remember how she looks//

Heads Up; I decided to add a time lapse because for one I feel like Velle and Chanel's relationship needs to develop a little more before the real drama gets good. I'm also going to add in a recap so you can remember or whatever.

----------------

Recap //

" I don't see why you mad, you not trynna be about me so fuck I look like waiting for your ass? What I do with them don't concern you," he said getting mad.

"It does when you touching all up on me like you fucking lost your mind." I said before moving away from him. What he said really hit home but fuck I look like letting him see me sweat? I know we not together but we act like we do, I mean we don't but we do, you feel me? So I just considered us talking or whatever, I know I said I wasn't looking for a relationship but I don't know. I'm just real confused on what I want right now, that's why I need to be by myself.

"What the fuck you want me to do Chanel?" he asked, turning towards me.

"Not a damn thing," I said, and that is where I really fucked up.

-------------------------------

Exactly 6 months later ..

Chanel POV

I smiled up at Velle as we headed inside the ice cream shop. Soon as we entered, Melae jumped on him making him fall back a little before he regained his balance.

I bit the inside of my cheek and waited for their little greeting to be over with. To be real with you me and her keep it cordial but under no circumstances at all do I like this bitch. She always throwing shots and after that night at that party we been beefing.

Only reason I even got to see her monkey ass is because she and Velle date, and he always want me and her to link up to put aside the beef but I ain't with it. Yes, me and Velle are still best friends but after our first few weeks of 'talking' we stopped completely. I was too scared.

But I won't lie to you. Your girl got mad feelings for him but that's my fault ain't it? He was trynna fuck with me and I kept shutting him down now he with this bitch and I feel so shitty and stupid.

But hey it is what it is. In a few I'm about to hit 18 so aye, your girl is finally about to be legal, damn near grown. Graduation next week too so I'm about to be out this motherfucker. Life been lit, ain't nothing but good vibes and happiness coming my way.

But now this hoe here and we're within swinging distance its like bitch what's good. I can practically feel my blood begin to boil it's that serious. I don't know why Velle insisted I come here like shit all good, if I knew her ass was here I would've declined that offer.

She hopped down and looked towards me before looking me up and down. "Why you still fuck with her again?" She asked, rolling her eyes and turning around. "Bitch don't get knocked out. You already know what's good," I said before ignoring her running her gaps to Velle. I guess she expected him to defend her, but I'm best friend, you can't check nor replace me.