Chapter [20] - Eye-opener

Armani in Multimedia 😆

Trevelle

I'm only 19 about to turn 20 and got one on the way, to say I'm disappointed in myself is a huge understatement. But I'm most definitely gon step up to the plate, I see all these young niggas fucking and ducking when ultrasounds get brought up and that's not how I was raised.

I wanted to wait until I was married, that's always been a standard goal for me but I did the shit and these are the consequences. Me and Melae had a one on one yesterday and decided to have a sit down today and talk about what we plan on doing cause abortion is already out the window though her slick ass tried to bring it up a couple times.

No seed of mines getting sucked into no fucking vacuum and until she get that into her thick ass head, I won't rest.

---------------

Chanel

Velle was getting dressed to link up with Melae while I watched TV. He been up all night, thinking, smoking, and talking to hisself like he fucking demented.

As much as I wish she wasn't pregnant with his child I'm just going to have to accept reality. I can be cordial when necessary and hopefully she don't start with no baby mama drama because the way my hands set up, they come for anyone. She might slip up and get a tooth loose.

"Get up Chanel damn," Velle said shuffling over and cutting the TV off before looking down at me. "I'm not going with you I thought that was understood. That's your problem not mines," I spoke, I know I came off as a little bitter but I could give less than a shit.

"Why you gotta do this now? Yeah its my issue but I still want you there," he said scooping me up and standing me up on the carpet. I blinked before pushing him to the side to head to the closet. I hate the fact he expects me to just be cool with this shit.

He hasn't asked me about how I feel about the shit yet and I know my opinion doesn't really matter but he could've at least talked it over with me, you feel me?

I already took a shower earlier so I was good on that. I slid into some fitted dark blue Tru Religion jeans, a white v-neck and my all white Nike Airs. I threw my silver watch on with matching earrings and a few rings.

I headed to the bathroom and left my face neutral before tying it up into a ponytail. I laid down my edges before brushing my teeth and gargling mouthwash. I added some nude colored matte lipstick before adding in my nose piercing.

I popped my lips and headed out the bedroom door straight down the steps to the kitchen. I grabbed a granola bar before heading to the garage. I slid into my black Toyota before patiently waiting for Velle to come on.

By the time he arrived I was strapped up, music blasting with the top pulled back. I headed out the lot and made my way to her house.

Velle continued trying to make conversation already knowing I was on ten since we left the house. "Fuck is you mad for?" he snapped.

I ignored him and turned up my music.

Call me petty but I was livid. Sometimes I really hate his ass what's so hard about wrapping up, this is exactly why I'm glad I haven't been giving up my goodies to his ass. I knew some shit like this would pop up.

I knew it.

Plus his ass was all giddy when he got the news like I understand its your first child and all but that's fucked up and he expects me to be accepting, though I will be, without even consulting me.