Chapter [1] - Ain't Shit New

Chanel in MM above 💜

----------------------------------

Just as I started getting comfortable, watching our movie, his phone begin to ring. I reached out to answer it knowing Josh was in the kitchen, making popcorn. Chinese Restaurant it read. We just got done eating, I know his fat ass can't be that hungry.

I slid the call to answer and spoke, "Hello?" I asked, grabbing the remote and pausing the movie. "Hey baby can you come over tonight. I know I pissed you off last night, but Jeremy not coming today, I promise." A feminine voice replied. My eyes widened a fraction before I pulled the phone away from my ear to make sure I was hearing right.

"Bitch who the fuck is you?" I yelled, standing up. "Oh so you're his girl? Don't worry I'll be sure to take care of him." She said and I could hear this hoe smiling on the other end. He got me fucked up. Who the hell was this bitch? I ended the call and scrolled down the contacts 'Mexican Restaurant', 'Jamaican Restaurant', 'iHop' ..

Does this nigga have a fetish for naming his sides after food. "Babe did you pause the movie?" I heard him ask as the microwave stopped. I didn't answer. He walked in with a full bowl of popcorn and saw his phone in my hand. "What're you doing with my phone?" He asked slowly dropping the bowl on the table. Before he could take another step I asked, "Be real. You cheating on me?"

"Why you always assuming shit-" he started but I cut him off. "Cause a bitch calling your phone!" I yelled, ready to knock his ass out. I know this nigga don't think I'm Booboo the Fool.

"Who?" He said playing confused knowing good and damn well who the fuck I'm talking about. "Bitch ain't no who. You know her quite well since y'all was together last night. And she got the audacity to call you baby soon as I pick up? On god you better start answering me like you got some fucking sense. Do I look stupid to you?" I yelled, feeling my hands begin to shake. "Give me my phone yo you tripping." He said shaking his head and reaching out. "I'm tripping?" I asked and looked down at his ringing phone. It read 'Chinese Restaurant' again. I more then happily picked up and placed her on speaker.

"Why yo' mad ass hang up the phone? It ain't my fault ya nigga want me." She bust out laughing. "Jania shut up." Josh said, beginning to sweat. "Nah bitch run your mouth continue telling me what happened last night." I ordered. "Well last night he called me stressed out talking about how his girl not putting out. So me being the good friend I am decided to help him out. I invited him over and we all know how that wen-" before she could finish I threw his phone to the wall. "So you fucked her cause I said no?!" I yelled beyond hurt. "Look I got needs-" he started but I wasn't trynna hear his excuses. I picked up the bowl of popcorn and flung it at his head. "Fuck you." I yelled watching the silver bowl clunk on his head. I grabbed my shoes and purse and stuffed my phone inside before walking out the front door. "Chanel wait." he called, holding his head while walking to the door. I ignored him and hopped in my gray Hyundai. I revved up the engine and headed out the lot.

When I was safe on the highway and 10 minutes from home my first tear dropped. Resulting in several more. And to think today was our 6 month anniversary. When will I learn..its a never ending sequence with these niggas. Every time I fuck with somebody I end up getting cheated on cause I won't fuck them. It's been like that since day 1 yet I still fall for these niggas. Josh was a few months short from getting the cookie but he just had to cheat and I doubt this was his first time. I couldn't help but thank God for saving me from that bullet. After my tears dried up I stopped my moping. I had to realize who I was for a second and get my shit together.

I'm mother fucking Chanel Marie I don't need a nigga to define my worth. I'ma just start focusing on myself from now on cause giving these niggas the time of the day clearly not working out. I dialed up my bestfriend Armani so I could spill the tea on all that happened today. I pulled up to my 6 car garage and parked before heading upstairs to my bedroom. Ma nor Pa was home so I had the house to myself.

"He did what?" she yelled as I placed her on speaker. "Yup and I should've figured he would have. Especially if I'm not giving it up." I shrugged. "Bitch bye. I know you not beginning to think this your fault because you ain't give it up. Who's to say that even after you gave it up he wouldn't cheat? You need to stop acting like you don't know how these niggas are. Fix your mentality." she snapped getting ready to launch into a full blown rant when I stopped her. "Damn Armani can you not yell at me." I sighed stripping out my clothes and preparing for a shower.

"Hey I'm just telling you. Do you want me to come over?" she asked. I nodded before realizing she couldn't see me. "Yes, please." I mumbled loud enough for her to hear. I heard her fumbling around with something before hanging up. Her way of telling me she was on her way. The thing I like most about Armani is the fact she's so brutally honest. She's never been the type to bite her tongue or beat around the bush. She speaks the truth and only the truth and the fact she's so honest and loyal is the reason why we've been best friends since pull-ups. I slid into the scalding shower and allowed the water to run down over me. I found myself falling apart again while the flood gates reopened and soaked my face. I know I don't need a boyfriend and at the moment I don't necessarily want one..but damn.
Will there ever be a time when I get a boyfriend and he doesn't want that one thing or cheat on me because of it? I'm so tired of this shit. Fuck it.

I grabbed my rag and soaped it up before scrubbing my body head to toe mercilessly. I needed to rid of him completely. I could still smell his cologne on me from when we hugged and his ChapStick on my lips from when we kissed. I don't know why at this point I still cry or still get attached to niggas cause at the end I'll end up getting dogged out. But I still trust and love and put all my effort in all for it to be completely futile.

I finished washing and rinsed off before stepping out the shower into my fluffy black towel. I headed back to my room and saw Armani stretched out on the bed in some red short shorts and a black tank top. She was texting on her phone most likely to her boyfriend of 2 years, Marcus. I walked to my closet and picked out a blue tank top and some dark blue fitted boxers along with my black PINK matching bra and panty set. I lotioned my body completely before sliding into my pajamas. Once I was finished, I hopped on the bed besides her and cuddled into her side.

"How you holding up bookie." She mumbled mindlessly running her fingers through my hair while using the other hand to text. "It's nothing new I'll get over it soon enough." I mumbled. I scrolled through my Instagram and deleted all of our pictures together and changed my status back to single, this process was getting all too familiar. I went to my Gallery and deleted all of our pics except for one. It was a pic of me and him at the mall's food court. My head was thrown back because I was laughing so hard and he was kissing on my neck. I guess I was looking at the picture for too long because Armani grabbed the phone from me and deleted it herself.

"Look at me," she said tilting my chin up a bit, "-you have got to be one of the baddest bitches I've ever come across. You up here moping over a nigga who don't give a single fuck about you. He hasn't texted or called you since has he?" She started her rant all over. "No but then again I did smash his shit so.." I mumbled.

"Oh right...but still if he really wanted to fix it he would find a way. You got to understand there is levels to this shit you was clearly on the bottom of his list of importance otherwise he wouldn't have done you so dirty. You gotta recognize some of these niggas want one thing and one thing only. For some reason you keep fucking with that type, you need to stop giving every nigga that spit game a chance cause you end up just like this. Every time. It never fails. This the what, 5th nigga who dogged you? Do better." She paused and by this time I was staring at nothing in particular, allowing her words to soak in.

And as bad as the truth sounded, it was 200% accurate. "I think its best if you just stay to yourself right now." she finished before letting my chin go. I nodded in agreement as all the tears that I cried earlier took a toll on me and fatigue took over. Her fingers rubbed my scalp tenderly as I cuddled back into her side.
I shut my eyes and allowed sleep to take me away.

----
Chapter [1] completed.
I didn't want this chapter to be too long or give out to much information I just wanted everybody to get the chance to see how the pattern goes blah blah so when it comes to future references no one will be confused.
So yada yada, vote and comment if you liked and a new chapter will be posted momentarily.
-xChar__