Chapter [7] - No Titles

Okay so I apologize for not updating in a little while, I've been busy. Once again thanks to those who read, comment and vote. It's highly appreciated 💙 but anyways...onto Chapter 6 .

---------------------

Melae in MM

[new character introduced in this Chapter, read on!]

---------------------

I laid down in my bed, flicking the channels when Velle barged in, pouting. After last night we didn't talk about the kiss, mainly because he doesn't remember it.

Or, I don't think he does. I mean not only was he intoxicated but high, his actions were under the influence, he didn't know what he was doing and I decided not to bring it up. I didn't want him thinking I felt some type of way about it, although I did. It wasn't a bad feeling though, I slick liked it..but that's even more reason to not bring it into a conversation. I'm supposed to be staying away from all this shit but I seem to be leading it straight to me regardless of what I do.

I woke up a few minutes ago and the second I did, he hit my line. I picked up and he was exaggerating to the fullest. Whining and moping about his head, I told him he could come through. Ma and Pa weren't home, plus he sounded like he dead ass was suffering. When he popped up I thought it would be smooth sailing but this nigga talking about some, 'take care of me'. I don't know what he think this is, I ain't nobody's maid.

He slid to the bed and flopped down, groaning. I laughed.

Nobody told him to do all that extra, knowing he a light weight. That ain't my issue.

"You really are the worst best friend ever, I come to you in my time of need and this what you do," he lifted up and started shaking his head. Lately he been calling me best friend and I guess that's our status and honestly I'm feeling it.

All I've ever known was Armani as my best friend and along with that, she brung her bull shit and beef. Females are mad drama, I think it's better if I rock with a male best friend anyway. They do less in my opinion, although I can't seem to find one who know how to act long enough to hold me down but life goes on.

"Boy you will be just fine," I said changing the channel again.

"The least ya evil ass could do is rub a nigga back or something," he snapped catching an attitude. I looked him up and down and rolled my eyes before thinking, I could give him a massage or something, maybe I could soothe his ass to sleep cause he about to give me a headache next with all this bitching.

I roughly flipped him over so he was on his stomach. "Take off your shirt," I said before walking into my closet and grabbing some Johnsons baby oil and a towel. Once I gathered those items I headed back into the room to see him taking off his pants, taking that extra mile. "Unt..what you think you doing?" I asked, placing my hand on my hip. "Getting comfortable, worry less about what I'm doing and more about how you gon rub this back," he said before plopping on the bed.

I bit my lip and rolled my eyes before walking over to the bed. I sat on the edge of the bed and laid the towel underneath him, once everything was set I poured some oil into my hand. I spread it to both hands before smoothing it over his back. I got up and started to head to the other side of the bed so I could get the other side but decided to straddle him instead so I could get all angles.

I spread it from the top of his back to the bottom half before actually digging my thumbs into his shoulder, creating circle patterns. I figured I was doing something right because he started shooting out request.

"A little lower."

"To the r-right, ahh right there," he groaned. I followed his instructions and rubbed before noticing him turning so he was no longer on his stomach but his back. I started moving so I wouldn't be straddling him but he stopped me. "Where you going? You handled the back but you still got the front to do," he smirked before adjusting himself and shutting his eyes, waiting for me to continue. I twisted his nipples into a complete circle and watched his eyes fly open. "Chhhhiilll," he winced, pulling my fingers away. "Don't be demanding me to do shit, I let that shit fly earlier but I ain't the one," I sassed.