Chapter [33] - Pop Up

Chanel 😇😇😍

I felt the covers being ripped away from my body and groaned. Velle blocked his eyes from the sunlight while I lift up. I rolled off him and sat up to see my Dad with the cover in his hands.

I rolled my eyes. "You lucky yall both fully dressed," he dropped the cover. I got up off the bed and headed to the bathroom, "-and if we weren't?" I sassed and dodged his hit.

He followed behind me and leaned on the wall. "You both need to get dressed," he said as I groaned before plugging my toothbrush into my mouth.

"I'm tired," I complained.

"Who's fault is that? What I always told you when you woke up and was too tired for school?" he asked.

"Should've took your black ass to bed earlier," I mimicked him before smacking my lips.

"Exactly, now go do what I said," he left the bathroom. I grumbled but washed my face and gargled mouthwash. I prepared the shower and headed in the room for some clothes.

Velle and Dad was talking but I was too tired to be nosy. I walked around them and went straight to the closet. I grabbed a coral lace bra and panty set along with a red cropped hoodie that had white drawstrings.

I paired it with blue True's that had the symbol on the back pockets in red. I finished off with my snow AF1's. I grabbed a bottle of lotion off the top of the shelf and headed back in the room.

I dropped my outfit on the bed along with the lotion and my deodorant. I covered my mouth while I yawned and ignored both Velle's and Dad's presence and how quiet they got when I walked over.

I rolled my eyes, snatched my phone off the charger and headed back in the bathroom. I shut the door behind me and stripped out my clothes.

I turned my music on and started blasting Madeintyo - I Want. I was jamming and started dancing in the mirror before it got too cloudy with the steam of the shower.

I headed to the shower and hit my foot on the scale. I cursed under my breath and looked over at it. I stepped on it and waited for the numbers to stop before reading it.

158

I don't know what I expected. It's not possible to eat as much as I do and not gain weight. But honestly, I wasn't even mad about the weight anymore.

It's clear I'm not skinny but I'm definitely not fat either. I'm flat in all the right places and thick where it counts. So as far as feeling bad for myself goes, I'm done with it.

I slid into the shower and soaped up my rag before scrubbing my body. ScHoolboy Q - THat Part started playing. I waited for the beat to drop before singing.

"Me no conversate with the fakes - that part!"

"All my bitches independent bitchesss - that part!"

"I just want the paper! That part!"

"All my bitches flavvooored!" I jammed. I call myself trynna hit the whip and slipped. I reached my hand out to hold on to something to break the fall and ended up grabbing air.

I landed right on my ass and hit my side on the tub. I bust out fucking laugh. My rag was dangling off the side of the tub. I shielded my face from the water and stood up.

I heard knocking at the door, "Baby you okay?" Velle called. I blushed, "Yeah. I just kinda slipped," I scratched my head. "How the hell you do that?" he was trynna hide his amusement but it was clear he was laughing.

"Fuck you." I laughed and finished scrubbing. "Wait, is my dad still here?" I asked. "Yeah he went in the kitchen," he answered.

I finished scrubbing and rinsed off before sliding into my towel. I went into the room and shut the door and locked it. I rolled deodorant under my arms and lotioned my whole body down.