All Rights Reserved ®

The Sequence
-
Copyright © 2016 @xChar__. All rights reserved.
Unless otherwise indicated, all materials on these pages are copyrighted by @xChar__. All rights reserved. No part of these pages, either text or image may be used for any purpose other than personal use. Therefore, reproduction, modification, storage in a retrieval system or retransmission, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical or otherwise, for reasons other than personal use, is strictly prohibited without prior written permission.
The identifier "@xChar__" refers collectively to Wattpad.
General inquiries should be directed to her inbox.
Messages posted to some areas of Wattpad are not private. If you post a message, anyone with access to the message area can read it, and your username and messages becomes available to anyone who browses or uses the message area.
~
Please keep in mind that Wattpad does not pay me for my works. Wattpad is a hobby not a chore, I update on my time and always put my best foot forward. If at any time you feel obliged to write a snarky comment directed to me I advise you to find your life before your feelings get hurt.
Got it?
Get it.
Good!

With much appreciation and excitement, I bring to you The Sequence.