fifty five | aaron judge

slip up

"You shouldn't be here, (Your Name)

"You shouldn't be here, (Your Name)."

"Tell me something I don't know, Gary," she said, giving him a halfhearted glare as she plopped down in a chair in his living room.

"What did Aaron do this time?" Gary questioned, sitting down in a chair next to her.

"We got into a fight over this girl he had brought over. It got pretty bad..."

"Ugh, she's finally gone," (Your Name) muttered, closing the door to you and Aaron's apartment.

"What's your problem with her?" Aaron questioned, crossing his arms as he stood in front of her.

"You can't keep doing this, Aaron," she told him. "What if someone finds out about this? How do you think it would change how others think of you?"

"So? It's not a big deal, (Your Name). Plus, you're not my mom. I'm an adult, y'know."

"Really?" She raised an eyebrow. "Maybe you should start acting like one."

"Why do you even care?" Aaron questioned, his voice growing louder.

"Maybe because I'm being kicked out of my own home almost every night so you can fuck some girl you're never going to see again!" she snapped.

"It's not like that, (Your Name)," he said. "Besides, at least I can get a girl."

"Then what's it like, Aaron? Because I've spent my whole life supporting you through every single fucking thing. I've been your slave for 20 years of my life. How do you think I feel? It's always about you. Everything is about you. Don't you think I deserve some fucking credit for once!"

Aaron paused for a moment before responding quietly, "I never asked you to do that."

"I never asked to fall in love with you either, but look what fucking happened!"

(Your Name) froze, realizing what she had just said. She had been hiding her feelings for years but hadn't been able to hold them in. She had been so caught up in the moment.

"(Your Name)..."

She turned around, opening the door and running out of the apartment. Aaron didn't have the strength to stop her.

"... and I accidentally told him I love him."

Gary looked at her sympathetically. "I'm sorry."

"Can I stay here tonight?" (Your Name) questioned.

"Sure. I'm sure Sahaira won't mind," he told her.

"Thank you, Gary."

He smiled sadly. "Of course."

MISSED CALL FROM: AARON
1:17 a.m.

AARON
i'm sorry

AARON
the door's unlocked, if you want to come home
read 1:20 a.m.

She didn't go home that night, as much as Aaron wanted her to. However, she couldn't sleep, either. She replayed their argument over and over in her head. She wanted Aaron to have a good reputation and a good career, but she was sure that wasn't the only reason her blood boiled when she saw him with a girl. She wanted to be paid attention to for once. She wanted to know what it would feel like to have someone love her. Aaron was her best friend and she wanted him to act like it.

But if he felt anything for her, he wouldn't be with those girls, right?

Gary convinced her to go home that afternoon. Upset and sleep deprived, she walked back to their apartments, still wearing her clothes from yesterday(but honestly, she didn't really care).

She opened the door as quietly as possible, her heart racing as she stepped inside. She hoped Aaron had gone out or something so she didn't have to face him.

"(Your Name)."

She whipped around to see Aaron standing there. His hair was a mess and he clearly hadn't put much effort into his appearance since she had left.

"Sorry, Aaron. I'll get my things and I'll be gone before you know it," she smiled, "Alright?"

Aaron stepped towards her, a small smirk on his face. "You know it would take more than just one fight to keep me away from you."

In one swift movement, he leaned down and kissed her.

i was supposed to post this yesterday but i got lice yikes

09.06.17