twenty eight | willson contreras

jealous

"Babe, you ready?" Willson called from the entryway

"Hold on," you yelled, fixing your hair for a few more moments before running downstairs and walking over to him.

"You look beautiful," he told you, kissing you on the cheek. You smiled before pulling away from him to grab your coat.

He opened the door, stepping outside as you followed. You and your boyfriend were on your way to a party with his teammates and their wives and girlfriends. You were excited but also nervous, as you and Willson hadn't been together for very long and you had only met a few of his teammates.

You sighed as Willson parked in front of the Ross' house. You were glad the party was there, as David was one of the first people Willson had introduced you to. Willson looked over at you, smiling slightly as he put his hand on your thigh.

"You'll be fine. Just be yourself."

You nodded, his hand slipping off your leg as you got out of the car. You used the window to fix your hair again quickly before following Willson inside.

"Here's the couple of the night!" David Ross greeted when he saw them walk into the kitchen. "Everyone's super excited to meet you, (Your Name)."

You smiled nervously. "I'm excited to meet everyone, too."

"You two can head outside. I'll be right out."

You followed Willson to the Ross' backyard, where there were many people already there. You spotted Kris Bryant and who you assumed was his wife sitting near the fireplace that had no fire in it. You had never met Kris but your friends always talked about how cute he was.

Willson seemed to spot where you were looking and walked over to them. The guy sitting next to Kris was the first one to look up at you and you quickly recognized him as Anthony Rizzo.

"Willson!" he greeted with a smile before his eyes shifted over to you. "Wait, is this Emma?"

Willson nodded. "Everyone, this is Emma, my girlfriend."

"Nice to meet you all," you greeted with a smile, sitting in the empty seat next to Kris.

From there, you began to talk to everyone. It was fun to be able to talk to the people that Willson spent most of his time with. They were all nice people and you were enjoying yourself.

As the night went on, Willson had disappeared to talk to others and you ended up sitting around the now-lit fire with Kris, Anthony, David, Javier, Addison, and Kyle Schwarber. You found it interesting that you had mostly talked to the guys all night. They all came to talk to you so you didn't really have much of a choice. However, you could feel Willson staring at you from across the yard. You would look over at him every once and a while but he would always look away, turning back to the conversation he was having.

"So, he turns the corner while on the hover board and somehow he loses his balance and falls face first into the ground," Anthony said. You giggled at his story about Willson. "Everyone's asking him if he's okay because he was starting that night, y'know, and he just waves everyone away, stands up and flat out walks out of the room."

You laughed again, turning around at the sound of someone walking behind you. You were just in time to see Willson leaning in. He kissed you hard on the mouth, not pulling away for a good few seconds. When he did you just looked up at him, blinking.

"Ooh, someone's jealous," David teased.

Willson rolled his eyes as he moved to stand behind your chair. "Shut up," he muttered as he pressed a kiss to your head.

 "Shut up," he muttered as he pressed a kiss to your head

ty for the request

05.14.17