intro + requests

hey! my name is ally and i am baseball trash so i decided to create this book. all you need to know about me is that i love the boston red sox with my whole heart and i would die for each and every one of them.

anyway, if you wish to request, please follow this simple form.

- player's name + team; if they were traded/claimed/signed by another team, but you would like the one-shot to be written with them on a previous team, specify that here!

- your name; feel free to make one up if you are not comfortable sharing your real name.

- plot; this is not required, but greatly appreciated! the more specific the better. however, please note that i do not write smut.

also, a few other things to note;

- i am only human! please do not keep asking me when your imagine will be up. i appreciate that you are excited for it, but i often get myself backed up with requests, which is why they are closed most of the time. please, be patient!

- on the topic of requests, please do not request anything if the title states that requests are closed. anything that is commented during that time will be ignored/deleted.

- please only comment requests on this page. it helps me keep track of the order.

finally, please be respectful. i think we all know how to be nice to each other here.

so, welcome to the book! i hope you all enjoy.