twenty one | buster posey

puzzle

You were woken up by the doorbell

You were woken up by the doorbell. You groaned as you rolled over, thinking that it couldn't possibly be morning. It seemed that you were right as your alarm clock read 3:47. Who the hell was at your door at 3 in the morning?

You got up reluctantly, rubbing your eyes as you walked towards the door. You peeked through the window, unable to see anyone standing at your door. You opened it, expecting to see someone. However, all you saw was a large cardboard box.

You furrowed your brows in confusion as you looked around, making sure that there was no one around, which there didn't appear to be. You picked the box up before heading back inside.

The box was oddly light. There seemed to be nothing in it at all. Upon putting it on the kitchen counter and opening it, you found that that was almost true. Inside the large box was one thing; a small piece of paper. You picked the paper up, reading what it said.

Go to these coordinates. There's a surprise for you.

- Buster

You grabbed your phone, which you had accidentally left on the counter the previous night. You took a picture of the note before sending it to your boyfriend, Buster.

(YOUR NAME)
I'm assuming you had something to do with this

BUSTER
I did. Just do what it says

(YOUR NAME) What is this for?

BUSTER
You'll see ;)

You sighed before shutting your phone off and bringing the note into your room to look up the coordinates. You opened Google Maps before typing them in. Upon doing so, you found that the coordinates led you to a park around 5 minutes from your house.

The time had been long forgotten as your curiosity bubbled. You put your hair up in a messy bun before putting on your shoes and coat and heading outside. You could just barely see your breath in the air as you walked to the park in the ominous silence.

Upon arriving at the park, you found that it was very familiar. It was where you and Buster had met a short 3 years ago. You smiled slightly; you didn't understand why he was doing this, but you were happy.

It didn't take you long to find the next box with another set of coordinates. It was hidden in a small tree in the park. Again, the box only had a piece of paper inside.

This pattern continued on. The coordinates led you to many places; where you had your first date, your first kiss, where he had asked you to be his girlfriend, the list went on. You thought it was sweet, but you were also very confused as to what this all meant.

You reached the final place just as the sun was rising. It was an empty beach the you had never even heard of. However, it was beautiful.

There, you found Buster. He was standing on the beach, looking down at something in his hand. Upon hearing you approach he turned, smiling slightly.

"You made it, (Your Name)," he said as you walked up to him, resting your arms on his shoulders and giving him a short kiss.

"What is this about, Buster?" you questioned.

"Nothing," he lied with a smirk as his hands snaked around your waist.

You rolled your eyes. "Sure it is. Now tell me."

He smiled before kissing you again. "Well, I have a question to ask you."

"What is it?"

His arms left your hips as you let your arms slide off his shoulders. He stepped back before kneeling down on one knee. It only took you a moment to figure out what was going on. Your hands moved to your face as he reached into his back pocket to reveal a small black box.

"(Your Name), you are the love of my life, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you," he said as he opened the box, revealing the beautiful ring. "Will you marry me?"

With tears in your eyes, you nodded. "Yes."

well lets hope i remember to post this one this time

edit: i did not gg @ me

3.27.17