Camp Half Blood

Amber's point of view

I wasn't exactly shocked when an image appeared in front of me out of nowhere when I was at work. Thankfully it happened between classes so I didn't have to worry about any students or my fellow staff members seeing it. although based on everything Percy and Chiron had told me I guessed the mist would probably fool anyone who did happen to see it. It showed a boy who I knew was the Satyr that had been at Luke's school to keep an eye on him. 

He was there because Luke is twelve now and a monster attack is even more likely than ever. I knew that one had most likely already occurred  since before the Iris message appeared I had gotten a call from Luke's school telling me about the latest incident Luke had been involved in. I knew that despite what the school principal said it probably wasn't Luke's fault and had probably been caused by monsters that had tried to attack him. 

Sam, Luke's Satyr, confirmed that fact for me when he explained what happened and that Luke was now at Camp Half Blood. He also said that the truth about what Luke's  father was had been explained to him.  From what Sam said I guessed that Luke didn't know which god his father was but I figured that would be revealed soon enough since I was sure that Percy Probably somehow knew that Luke was now at the camp and I knew that Percy wouldn't just ignore Luke. 

In fact I guessed that Percy would probably visit Luke before long and I hoped that Luke wouldn't hold a grudge against him. I knew that Luke was far from happy that Percy had Left me and seemingly wasn't doing anything to help us. I was sure that Percy was doing what he could though, after all Luke had come home one day shortly after his birthday with a ring that someone had given him, and I was sure that wasn't the only thing he had done for us. 

Sam also said that they would sort out the problems at Luke's school so he would no longer be blamed for the damage to the gym. I wasn't annoyed at Luke for him getting into trouble again I was mostly worried about him getting into more danger now that he knew the truth, after all,  Percy had told me that demigods are in more danger once they know the truth about what they are. I also couldn't help but wonder if maybe Percy hadn't just moved on and maybe he would come back and be with me again since I had never moved on and still missed him.  

I knew I still loved Percy and I would love to be with him again but I don't want to get my hopes up since he might have just moved on by now, it has been twelve years after all. Whether he comes back or not it would be different not having Luke here but I guessed I would have to get used to it. I also hoped that Luke would make new friends at Camp Half blood and hopefully he wouldn't end up in too much danger. I was told that the camp had magical barriers to keep monsters and mortals out so he would probably be fine, or at least that's what I was telling myself anyway.