Chance Encounter

Third Person Point of view

Amber Smith walked back toward her apartment building after picking up a few things from a nearby grocery store. as she walked someone bumped into her. 

Rather Rudely, the woman who bumped into her said, "Watch it!"

Amber didn't bother to respond, and as the woman passed her she got a look at her. The other woman had blonde hair like she did, but while Amber's hair was straight The other woman's was curly. As Amber glanced at her she also noticed the other woman's startling grey eyes.

   the other woman briefly looked at her. it was obvious that the first thing she noticed was that Amber was heavily pregnant, for Amber that was nothing new.Ever since her baby bump had gotten large enough that it was obvious it was almost always the first thing people would  notice about her. Any time Amber was out in public any people she passed would immediately notice her growing stomach. Even if she didn't see it she knew that their gaze would immediately land on her abdomen. 

The two women didn't exchange any more words and continued on their way but little did they know that they shared an unusual connection. Although they didn't realise it they both loved the same man, but that man only held feelings for one of them. 

What Annabeth couldn't realise was that the woman she had bumped into was carrying Percy's child. And what Amber couldn't know was that the woman who had bumped into her was the woman Percy used to love. 

The fates certainly had an unusual sense of Humor making those two encounter each other, but regardless the two remainded ignorant of their strange connection.