The Son Of A Hero

Chiron's point of view

I was beating Dionysus at Pinochole when I noticed two people entering the camp. As they gradually got closer I recognized one of them, and guessed who the other one was. one of the two boys was Sam Wood, he was the Satyr who had been sent to one of the schools here in new York to keep an eye on a demigod that we had been informed was there.

Percy had told us the demigod's location Partially because the demigod was his son, and he wanted to make sure that the boy made it here safely when the time came. I had been shocked when Percy had told me that he had a demigod son. I hadn't expected him to have demigod children.  regardless I told him that I would do what I could to make sure the boy made it here safely.

As they got closer I also guessed that the second boy was Percy's son. Several weeks ago we had contacted his mother in order to inform her that we had sent Sam to watch him. as he got closer it wasn't hard to tell that he was Percy's son, his appearance made that rather obvious. The boy looked like a younger version of Percy, same black hair, same gold and sea green eyes. His appearance, and the fact that it had been him that Sam had been sent to watch meant I was sure that he had to be Percy's son. 

I knew that if he was Percy would soon confirm that fact for us since I guessed that it wouldn't be long before he claimed him. as the two walked up to us I'm pretty sure that Dionysus guessed Luke's parentage as well even though as far as I knew Percy hadn't told him about Luke, and I hadn't either. I had kept my Promise to Percy and not told anyone else about Luke without Percy allowing me to.

I knew that unlike most of the other Olympians Percy would visit Luke as soon as he could. I knew that due to my former student's loyalty he would never really abandon anyone. I guessed that the only reason that he had left Luke and his mother in the first place was to protect them and because of the ancient laws. I also knew that even after he left he had continued to watch over them.

I was curious about Luke, I guessed that he would be a lot like Percy in many ways. I suspected that he would have the same fatal flaw, and that like his father his best weapon would be the sword. As the two got closer to us I asked Luke what Sam had already told him, he told me what he knew and I explained further. After I finished explaining further, I began showing him around camp.