o n e h u n d r e d

I wake up, feeling even closer to Phil than before. My body is almost on top of his, his arms holding me protectively. He smells just so Phil, like a manly flower, if that's possible, in addition to a scent of sweat, which I don't mind. His hair's a mess, and I admire as his chest rises and falls, lips parted slightly.

I take the time that I have being the first one awake, looking around the room. There are posters, mostly for bands which I haven't heard of, though there's one Muse one, which is a band that I, of course, know. 

Something I haven't noticed before is a well-kept potted plant on the window ledge, adding colour to the otherwise dark room. I don't mind that it's so dark, because, again, it's very Phil, and I love all things that remind me of Phil, but I love the real thing more, the boy that has his arms around my waist, head close to mine. The room is a tidy mess, both of our clothes on the floor, but in almost neat piles. Both of the bedside tables have mugs on, showing a sense of togetherness, doing things equally, together. 

I place my head on the pillow again, looking at the face of a sleeping Phil, who's eyes slowly crack open, and he smiles widely when he sees me. For once in my life, I don't doubt that someone loves me, and I don't doubt that I love someone else.

"Morning," He says, voice croaky and husky. "have I ever told you how much I love you?"

"Yeah, every day."

"Well, I'm going to keep saying it until the day I die." 

He kisses my forehead, then looking down and placing his forehead against mine. Our noses touch, too, and everything is so close; like any boundaries have been broken. It's a type of love I imagine people only feel with one person, and I've found who I love, and who I'm never going to stop loving.

I've found a boy who makes me stop doubting myself, but more importantly, he doesn't just make me happy, the feeling is so much more. I couldn't have imagined feeling okay a month ago, but now, now is so much different.

This isn't just happiness, this is euphoria.

The end!!! wooooo!!  I didn't even mean to end this on chapter 100, but that's a happy coincidence!! Thank you to anyone who read this!! there is a high possibility that I'll do a sequel, as there are some things I didn't tie up, and I have a few ideas for that, so maybe in a while!!

Anyway, I really just want to say thank you, and I hope you enjoyed!! 

Goodbye, for now!!

TOO GOOD ; PhanOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara