e i g h t y o n e

Most of the pupils stay back in the school once the day ends, due to the fact that the sky has opened up and decided to rain down profoundly. It's mostly because the girls don't want to get their hair wet, and force their boyfriend's to stay behind with them. For Dan and I, it's because we; or I, at least, want to talk to Louise and Zoe, who are a couple of those girls who don't want to get their hair wet.

Zoe and Louise give Dan and I their numbers, bright smiles and giggly faces upon them.

"Just call, or text, or something, if you want to hang out," Louise announces, followed by an agreeing nod from Zoe. "and make it soon, cause I never do anything."

"Will do-" I say before being cut off by a crowd of girls progressing towards us.

"Hi, Dan," One girl says with a slight bit of spite in her voice.

"Uh, hi?" He answers, seemingly confused by them conversing with him.

"Just wanted to congratulate you on being the only person to ever make Max cry, even though you're a fag. I guess you're one of the least corrupt faggots around."

"Bitch!" Dan shouts with a cough, acting like he's trying to hide it, though it's evident that he's not and is just trying to annoy the girl. 

"What did you say to me?!"

"Oh, I said bitch! You see, that word applies to you, and the rest of your bitchy gang." He says, signalling the rest of the girls around.

The girls walk off, pointing their middles fingers up at us. "And good luck with the fake tan that makes you look like you're part of a different race!" I shout.

"Well, I think we should get going." Dan chirps, taking my hand in his as we say our goodbyes to Zoe and Louise, walking out into the rain.

TOO GOOD ; PhanOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara