f i f t y n i n e

I hear my phone ping, indicating that I've got a text, and it can't be Dan, as he's currently under my arm, cuddling up to my side. I pull it out of my pocket, seeing that it's from an unknown number.

Hey, it's Pj

I gave him my number yesterday, so I should've expected it to be him, really.

hi

U and Dan are not in school wtf

dan and anthony broke up cause anthony did something fucked up so my boyfriend dan is currently cuddling up to me

Holy crap, congrats!!

i'm gonna go now cause he's adorable and ur not so bye

Wow, so rooood, also I told Chris and he says "OH MY GOD, YES PHILLIP!!" about u and Dan

bye pyjama liguori 

Goodbye Phillip Molester

I continue to pull Dan closer to my body, messing with his hair, which doesn't currently have a flower crown on. He must've forgotten to put it back on this morning. Oh well, it just makes his hair look fluffier.

He paws at my hand with his, which are covered by the sleeves of my hoodie.

"You're so cute."

"Shut up." He says, obviously beginning to blush by the way he covers his face with his hands.

"No, because you," I say, turning his head gently so that he's facing me, and placing my finger on the tip of his nose. "are adorable."

"I hate you."

"You love me."

"I do, but you love me too so it's fine."

"Yes, Daniel, I fucking love you, and I'm going to keep saying it because I've waited a long time to be able to say that to you."

He just hums and kisses me on the cheek, catching the side of my lip, causing me myself to blush.

"So I was wondering," I begin. "There's this coffee place, and I thought maybe we could go there for lunch."