n i n e t y f i v e

I look at myself shirtless in the mirror, a not so faint pain around my belly button. I like it, a lot. I don't mind the pain, obviously. I put myself through that all of the time, it's nothing in comparison. I pull my t-shirt back on, and one of Phil's hoodies. It's become an addiction, wearing his clothes. I like how big they are on me, and they smell like Phil. They cover up how skinny and weird my arms are, too.

I wait for Phil to return on the sofa, snuggling up to the arm rest, slowly dozing off to sleep. The sound of the door opening wakes me up, and then there's a dip beside in the sofa.

"Hi," I say, rubbing my eyes.

"Hey, wanna see what I got?" He asks, and I already know he got a tattoo.

"Yeah!"

He lifts his shirt over his head, and at first, I don't notice it, but then I do. I move closer, and see 'd.h' written in small letters above his heart.

"Aw, Phil!" I say, wrapping my arms around him.

"Do you like it?"

"Of course, I love you so much!" I say, and he pulls me closer, smashing our lips together.

"So, what did you do today?"

"You'll see." I answer, bringing his face back to mine again, and the term 'making out' seems so juvenile, but that's exactly what we do.