e i g h t e e n

Monday; quite frankly the worst day of the week, in everybody's opinion. The start of the week, the first lesson being maths, which is my least favourite subject. With the teachers monotone voice and my lack of capability; it's a tragic lesson. Strangely, I got to school early this morning, meaning that I'm currently stood outside of my maths class twenty minutes before the lesson even starts. There's nobody around besides from a couple of boys making out, which is a rare sight in this school. Pj and Chris, two people who usually keep themselves in the shadows, are now locking lips in the corridor. The realisation hits me like a bus; they don't think anyone else is around. 

I clear my throat, startling them and causing Pj to stop pinning Chris up against the wall, them both turning to see me, a clear terror in their eyes.

"Shit." states Chris, clawing at Pj's arm, gesturing for them to get the hell out of here.

"What? I just thought you might want to do that some place else where nobodies around."

Pj lets out a loud gasp of air that he was holding in "Thank god, I thought you were going to beat us up or something."

"I'm not homophobic, honestly."

"I know, but you might not."

"Wha-"

"Phil, I have this thing called a gaydar," he says with a giggle. "You'll get it soon." And then he and Chris skip off, hands loosely held together. What the fuck was that supposed to mean? A 'gaydar'? Oh god, they think I'm gay. I am not gay. I have never thought anything romantic about a boy, there's only one boy I can stand, and it's platonic; plus they don't like me. Never have any romantic thoughts about Dan been in my mind. 

I hear footsteps on the tiled ground, coming up from behind me. Turning around, I'm faced with that fucking boy. Dan