s i x t y f o u r

I feel bad for taking the blade out of my bathroom. I was doing well, and I hadn't done it for a few days. Phil was making me almost feel okay about myself, but the urge was too strong. The blade is currently sitting in the pocket of Phil's hoodie that I'm wearing, and I need to remember to remove it and hide it in some of my own clothes. The digital clock on one of the bedside table reads 19:00, and It's funny how fast the day's gone.

"I'm gonna get changed into some pyjamas to be comfier, I'll be right back," I tell him, grabbing my pyjamas from his wardrobe, which are a baggy, long sleeved, light grey sweater, and a pair of pastel pink pyjama shorts, which cover just enough of my thighs for me to be comfortable with it, and also for them to cover up my scars. While gathering them, I slip the blade into the pocket of one of my hoodies, which is the most likely place for Phil not to find it.

I get changed in the bathroom, walking back into Phil's bedroom to see him in his pyjamas, a white t-shirt and some pyjama bottoms, coming down to just above his ankles. He must've grown since getting them, or maybe they didn't have his size. He is very tall, after all. And I'm short, very short for a 17-year-old male.

"It's early, wanna watch a movie?" He asks. "And cuddle, too, obviously."

"Yeah, for sure."