t w e n t y

WHOAH WHOAH WHOAH WHOAH, last chapter I was thanking you guys for 666 reads and now this has 1K????? THANK YOU!!!

"Hey," I respond, noticing how fidgety he is currently, still not looking at me. "I am not excited for Thursday because I can't draw for shit. How the fuck am I supposed to draw you?" I say with a laugh, trying to lighten the mood. Honestly, I don't know what we're going to do about this art thing, I'm pretty sure he hates me, though if he hated me I don't think he would've said hi. I don't know!

"Oh yeah, the art thing." He says, shock lingering in his words. Clearly, he forgot about it. "Well, I'm pretty crap at art, so you're not alone there."

I don't think he's crap at art, but he sure is pretty- no. No, I'm straight, he's not pretty.

I check my phone to see how long until the lesson starts. "Fifteen minutes."

"Hmm?" he asks, briefly lifting his head, before returning it to its former position. "Oh right, till the start of the lesson. To be honest I'd rather be spending fifteen minutes in a school hallway talking to a punk then listen to Mr Hathaway ramble on about square root shiz, and honestly, that's not much of a compliment to you."

"Firstly, thanks a lot," I respond sarcastically. "Secondly, shiz? What the fuck?"

"I don't swear," He states nervously, taking one of his curly strands of hair between his fingers and messing with it. "It's the closest thing to, sh- sh-"

"Shit," I add, him clearly not wanting to say it. "Well, of course you don't swear, little innocent pastel boy."

And then he flips me off, glaring straight at me, for the time me able to see his face. Not so innocent now.

"Hey, hey, I was joking." I try to tell him, but before I know it, his eyes are back on the mucky school ground, and he has a pair of ear phones in. The music is so loud that I can hear it, so he must really not want to hear me now.

It's so loud that I know exactly what it is, Uprising by Muse. At least we have one thing in common, besides from a lack of friends, a good music taste. I kind of want to take out one of his earphones and listen, but the air is thick with tension, and I have a feeling that would make things worse.

Great job Phil, the only person you've ever wanted to be friends with gave you a second chance to talk to them after you screwed it up last time, and what did you do? Screwed up again by literally insulting them. My mind has got to be the most fucked up one in existence.

If there's a crap tonne of mistakes in this, then sorry! I usually write on my laptop which I find easier, but it's 12 am and I'm writing on my phone.